Sam Field
Numerous managers and now other clubs dont play him. Clearly not up to the mark.
I don't think our managers in the past have helped him develop as much as he should.
Duffers Wrote:
Baggeridgebaggy Wrote:Not quite good enough despite the views of quite a few of our fans

Yep, all these managers surely can’t be wrong?
Maybe. All I see is a player who did no wrong at all when called on in the Prem who has had a run of injuries and not quite got back to where he was. Perhaps he won't make it at that level but I'll continue to make up my own mind based on what I see.
Like a broken record, way to one paced to play in a two man midfeild

Love the kid and his commitment but mid level chump at best seems to be his level, QPR move would do him good if it happens, he had a run of games there and they've now dropped him whilst having nothing to play for and a guaranteed option to buy him if he plays X amount of games, hardly sends the right message regarding his ability

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Can anyone point to a game in Central midfield at any level he played for us and let us down?

I get what Cuzer said, but don't totally agree.

He does need to move on now mind, get first team football,once he has the experience to make the most of his qualities, I look forward to the moaning about how we let him go.
(04-25-2021, 11:25 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Can anyone point to a game in Central midfield at any level he played for us and let us down?

I get what Cuzer said, but don't totally agree.

He does need to move on now mind, get first team football,once he has the experience to make the most of his qualities, I look forward to the moaning about how we let him go.

I think that the only thing that has let him down is his terrible luck with fitness and injuries. 

Its a shame we never use the championship or a cup run to blood in our younger players, other than harper and edwards under big dave.
I like him. Megson the only Albion manager who seemed to rate him though
He's 22 and his career is over.
(04-25-2021, 12:59 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: He's 22 and his career is over.

Eh?
(04-25-2021, 12:59 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: He's 22 and his career is over.

When Conor Townsend was 22 he was on loan at Dundee Utd, Scunthorpe and Grimsby. Field is in and around the first team of a mid-table Championship side.