Sheff Utd
Now officially relegated. Joint quickest ever with Derby and Huddersfield
It's a shame for the club "who bought modern football to the world". What was that all about?
Dumb Chris
If Fulham are the other team to go I honestly think we're the best equipped to come straight back up. I know we're a bit reliant on loan players but Fulham have 7 of them in their starting 11.
(04-17-2021, 09:29 PM)Sliced Wrote: If Fulham are the other team to go I honestly think we're the best equipped to come straight back up. I know we're a bit reliant on loan players but Fulham have 7 of them in their starting 11.

In theory you are right, but I worry we're a bit too optimistic about coming back up. I prefer a load of naysayers claiming the club is rotten to the core, like they have done before the previous two seasons.
Their chairman resigned this morning. Rumoured that it's due to Saudi politics.
Sheff U’s strike force alone should see them get in the top6 next year regardless of who they appoint.

Fulham will depend entirely on how much money Khan decides to pump in again and how much motivation the likes of Johansen, Knockaert and Mitrovic have to come and do their duty in the Championship knowing if they get promoted they’ll be left on the bench/loaned out again!
(04-18-2021, 08:27 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Sheff U’s strike force alone should see them get in the top6 next year regardless of who they appoint.

Fulham will depend entirely on how much money Khan decides to pump in again and how much motivation the likes of Johansen, Knockaert and Mitrovic have to come and do their duty in the Championship knowing if they get promoted they’ll be left on the bench/loaned out again!

That Sheff Utd's strikeforce who have scored 2 between them all season?
(04-18-2021, 12:59 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 08:27 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Sheff U’s strike force alone should see them get in the top6 next year regardless of who they appoint.

Karlan Grant scored 20 at that level last season.
(04-18-2021, 01:07 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 12:59 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

Karlan Grant scored 20 at that level last season.

Exactly.

McBurnie and Brewster are excellent Championship strikers that have been starved of service by SU, but will both score goals for fun in the champ.

I’d happily swap McBurnie, Brewster, Sharpe and Mousset for Grant, HRK and Robinson next season