Update on managerial situation
Can't say I'm keen on Sam staying, he's shown little to suggest he has the desire for a full Championship season and results under him have been poor.
After those decent showings against Burnley, Man U etc i was up for Sam staying. Not so sure now. But we'll see how we play from now on.
I'm happy to keep an open mind but he's not done anything that warrants being given next season.

Also those saying he'd add stability I'm not quite so sure. He'd add stability in as much as we wouldn't have to find another manager but I think it could also cause a lot of issues in the summer as he will try and get Grady, Grant, Robinson etc out of the door which will be very difficult given what we've paid. If he intends to play them next season then he hasn't really given those players much time this season. Fair enough they probably aren't up to scratch in the Premier league but all have proven to be fairly Stella Championship players.

I think a fresh manager is the better way forward whoever that may be. Interesting start on the radio yesterday talking about how many managers have been promoted out of the championship in recent years who had no prior experience of the division. There were loads! Brings it home that you don't necessarily need someone used to the Championship.
(04-03-2021, 10:16 AM)Peachy Wrote: I'm amazed so many people want Big Sam to stay given his record with us is absolute shite! As managers go he has been fairly underwhelming if you ask me.

Let's see how he finishes the season but given the amount of winnable games we haven't won under his watch I'm not expecting much.

I'd sooner we looked elsewhere tbh.
It's only the same old suspects who were so keen to get shot of Bilic and haven't got the humility to accept that this 'Ambitious' appointment they were cheering has been an abject failure. 
It's like the last few weeks of not playing have allowed the pitiful performances to disappear in favour of this complete nonsense.
The sooner they make the decision between them that they are not on common ground the sooner he can piss off to his long suffering Wife again.