Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Mighty Poland
(03-31-2021, 08:39 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 08:37 PM)Duffers Wrote: That’ll do.

Played well first half, didn’t second. Poland offered fuck all and only scored thanks to a John Stonea special. Think we put the “who is better?” argument to bed.

If VAR was there England would not have had a penalty and it would have been a completely outcome.

You are literally the only person I know who genuinly thinks Poland are better than England. And that includes my Welsh and Scottish mates

Played well first half, didn’t second. Poland offered fuck all and only scored thanks to a John Stonea special. Think we put the “who is better?” argument to bed.

If VAR was there England would not have had a penalty and it would have been a completely different outcome.

Auntie, bollocks, uncle...
England fans have this tendency to place teams in one of two categories "we're much better than them" or "they will spank us".

I don't think Poland are better than us, but they are around our level. We have a stronger squad player for player, but they have the bonus of an absolutely insane striker that is miles ahead of anything we have in any position.

The fact is we won 2-1 at home and were fortunate that they are literally missing one of the best strikers in the world. I'm certainly not confident of beating Poland away if Lewandowski is playing.
(03-31-2021, 08:41 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

If VAR was there England would not have had a penalty and it would have been a completely outcome.

You are literally the only person I know who genuinly thinks Poland are better than England. And that includes my Welsh and Scottish mates

Are ypou trying to say I have no identifiable national identity?
(03-31-2021, 08:41 PM)Duffers Wrote:

If VAR was there England would not have had a penalty and it would have been a completely different outcome.

Auntie, bollocks, uncle...

Why the good old BBC should be telling off the Man From is beyond me.
Lol!

England won.

End of argument.

Result.