Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Albania
Considering all the recent debates about use of words.......(fetches Tin Hat Big Grin)

Is the title appropriate ?

Overpaid  ?

Nancy Boys ?

What about those that identify as a Nancy Boy?
What's the definition of a Nancy Boy ?

According to the dictionary
[font="Google Sans", arial, sans-serif]nancy[/font]

OFFENSIVE
noun
noun: nancy boy

1. an effeminate or gay man.

If it was the Women's England Football Team 
Would Overpaid Nancy Women be ok to use or is that sexist misogynistic & offensive?

Just asking for a friend of course 

Are some words ok & others not?

Or are we back to where we were prior to the big fall out over words?
(03-30-2021, 06:10 PM)Pipkins Wrote: Considering all the recent debates about use of words.......(fetches Tin Hat Big Grin)

Overpaid  ?

Nancy Boys ?

OFFENSIVE
noun

Would Overpaid Nancy Women be ok to use or is that sexist misogynistic & offensive?

Nancy boys could be construed as homophobic - you have a very good point.

Got me thinking the other day about abuse to other players and clubs with regard to our lesser rivals Aston Villa and their ex forward Gabby Agbonlahor. A very very good forward but not one of ours. We've been told on here that it's okay to call everyone who supports Vila a 'cunt' our Villa Cunts but what about the vile abuse that this player has received in relation to his mom - (Yermomsawhore)? I never liked that, very crass. I take it that that sort of thing will no longer be tolerated?
(03-30-2021, 10:35 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 06:10 PM)Pipkins Wrote: Considering all the recent debates about use of words.......(fetches Tin Hat Big Grin)

Overpaid  ?

Nancy Boys ?

OFFENSIVE
noun

Got me thinking the other day about abuse to other players and clubs with regard to our lesser rivals Aston Villa and their ex forward Gabby Agbonlahor. A very very good forward but not one of ours. We've been told on here that it's okay to call everyone who supports Vila a 'cunt' our Villa Cunts but what about the vile abuse that this player has received in relation to his mom - (Yermomsawhore)? I never liked that, very crass. I take it that that sort of thing will no longer be tolerated?

To be fair Villa fans called him worse things than that. One thing I know for sure is that not a single one of them thought he was very very good.
(03-30-2021, 10:59 PM)Dial M for Mick Wrote:

Overpaid  ?

Nancy Boys ?

OFFENSIVE
noun

To be fair Villa fans called him worse things than that. One thing I know for sure is that not a single one of them thought he was very very good.

Not true. He was rated at one stage. Didn't he play for England?

Anyway, just wondering if that level of abuse would now be tolerated or not. As calling someone's mom a 'whore' could certainly be construed as mysoginistic, or at least as much as some daft titty photos posted by Daz.
(03-30-2021, 10:29 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 11:52 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 10:32 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 06:48 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 06:33 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Because they will score more goals than us. No we're not.

You genuinely think Poland, without their only world class player, are better than us? Despite them having not beaten us since 1973? Despite being 15 places above them in the world rankings? And most importantly despite us having better players than them?

If you say so...

Comfortable win for England.

You're both deluded, Poland are clearly the better football team and will beat England easily.

How do you work that out?

If I know Saus - 15 pints of scrumpy.
Ive moved comments to the discussion page
(03-30-2021, 11:08 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Overpaid  ?

Nancy Boys ?

OFFENSIVE
noun

Anyway, just wondering if that level of abuse would now be tolerated or not. As calling someone's mom a 'whore' could certainly be construed as mysoginistic, or at least as much as some daft titty photos posted by Daz.

Nick, as the person who had to use the CiD phrase on every post at one point, stop being a dick.
"A very very good forward"

Big Grin
(03-31-2021, 08:50 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 11:08 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Overpaid  ?

Nancy Boys ?

OFFENSIVE
noun

Nick, as the person who had to use the CiD phrase on every post at one point, stop being a dick.

No Chris.

I have called a female a cunt and a male - no difference to me in jest. They have also returned - no problem. And it's also okay to call everyone who supports a team 'cunts' on here, apparently, which is all perfectly fine by me. Not a problem.

But calling someone's mom a Whore? Even if this is construed as 'banter' then surely this is against the new rules?
Nick.

This is formal.

Stop the faux outrage version of trolling. If you have a genuine concern, report the post for the mods to look at.

I'm bored of you now Nick, you're very close to pushing your luck now.