Team news
Unchanged, but but they can’t play 2 games in a few days....
hmph. There's benefits to a settled side I suppose but for me, that isn't our best 11
(03-07-2021, 11:03 AM)Noibla Wrote: Unchanged, but but they can’t play 2 games in a few days....

Everton managed it and beat us (played Monday and Thursday). Massive game this. Last chance saloon. COYB!
(03-07-2021, 11:08 AM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: hmph. There's benefits to a settled side I suppose but for me, that isn't our best 11

Snodgrass for Phillips and it is. Phillips played really well last game, so deserved to keep his spot.

Newcastle fans are outraged by their team - look at their Twitter feed.
All out attack today, every game is a cup final now.
Just a theory, but I reckon Bruce is playing the members of the squad that he hasn't fallen out with.

We still need to win however
(03-07-2021, 11:11 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 11:08 AM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: hmph. There's benefits to a settled side I suppose but for me, that isn't our best 11

Snodgrass for Phillips and it is. Phillips played really well last game, so deserved to keep his spot.

Newcastle fans are outraged by their team - look at their Twitter feed.

Newcastle fans always moan. But it does appear they have picked a very defensive line up against a team in the bottom 3.
Worth the risk of fielding the same side, we get three weeks off after Palace.

I think our best team has Snods in it. Pereira needs to sharpen up today or we're done.
Has Grady nicked Sam's gravy??