The Eternal Question...
(03-06-2021, 09:32 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 04:17 PM)Duffers Wrote: 17.30 at Seal Park - you have to pick one to support... no fence sitting or hoping for draws.

Given that a win would do relatively little for them I’m supporting the Dings.

Villa every time.

(03-06-2021, 08:50 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 08:43 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 08:35 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Only one game feels like a derby when you visit their ground...

Eh? 

Both grounds volatile and segregated heavily when we visit. 

I’ve been to every away game at both grounds since 2005 and neither places are pleasant for us.

I can only speak from experience but at Wolves I've seen our fans pelted with coins and bricks and there's a real hatred in the air. At Villa I didn't see any trouble and a few of our fans were even walking around in colours.

Yep.

We've done this to death but the question is simple: would you get more trouble wearing a Blues shirt or an Albion shirt at a Villa game? Answer is simple. 

What's the shirt that would get you the most trouble at a Wolves game?

Answer those two and you have an insight into the rivalry of the clubs involved.

I've been with tons of Albion in the Villa home ends and it's like being at the ballet. 

Try that at the Custard Bowl.

Brummies.
(03-06-2021, 10:16 PM)hudds Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 04:17 PM)Duffers Wrote: 17.30 at Seal Park - you have to pick one to support... no fence sitting or hoping for draws.

Villa every time.

(03-06-2021, 08:43 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 08:35 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Only one game feels like a derby when you visit their ground...

Eh? 

I’ve been to every away game at both grounds since 2005 and neither places are pleasant for us.

I can only speak from experience but at Wolves I've seen our fans pelted with coins and bricks and there's a real hatred in the air. At Villa I didn't see any trouble and a few of our fans were even walking around in colours.

Yep.

We've done this to death but the question is simple: would you get more trouble wearing a Blues shirt or an Albion shirt at a Villa game? Answer is simple. 

Answer those two and you have an insight into the rivalry of the clubs involved.

I've been with tons of Albion in the Villa home ends and it's like being at the ballet. 

Brummies.

Ay it?
(03-06-2021, 10:19 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 10:16 PM)hudds Wrote:

Villa every time.

(03-06-2021, 08:43 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Eh? 

Yep.

Brummies.

Ay it?

Ar.
Wolves all day and twice on a Sunday
Villa I hope Boris drops a drone strike on villa Park.
(03-06-2021, 10:47 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Wolves all day and twice on a Sunday

Ar, but yo'm a Brummay, bay yer?  Yer God saft mawkin.

(That's Pensnett, the "God" bit, Nick).
It sounds filthy, but Villa for me. Impossible to imagine ever wanting the Dingles to have success. Like people who appreciate these things have said, it's a rivalry amongst Black Country folk. You grow up with it in your DNA.
(03-06-2021, 11:53 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: It sounds filthy, but Villa for me. Impossible to imagine ever wanting the Dingles to have success. Like people who appreciate these things have said, it's a rivalry amongst Black Country folk. You grow up with it in your DNA.

Good Lad.

(03-06-2021, 05:39 PM)tiptontown Wrote: Got to be Villa.... Goes against the grain to want the dings to win any game.
As hudds says inconsequential Brummies

+2

(03-06-2021, 10:47 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Wolves all day and twice on a Sunday

You hating Villa is like you trying to beat up your big big brother who doesn't give a fuck about you?

He's more interesting in lamping shite out of a crazy kid down the road dressed in blue.

But fair play for trying, I'm sure he'll notice you one day. Or something.

(03-06-2021, 07:08 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 06:02 PM)hudds Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 05:39 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: Dingles ever single time. Staffordshire side - irrelevant. Seals are awful Brummie bastards who believe themselves to be God's gift to football and are the jammiest bunch of arseholes to ever jam their way out of the jar.

West Brom is Staffordshire. In real money.   Dings are directly relevant if you live in the Black Country.  Villa <meh>  Brummies.

If you are talking historical boundaries then Wolverhampton was never in the Black Country 
SOTV

Correct South Staff's.

Our only Black Country rivals are Walsall.