If, and I mean IF
I will refrain from innuendos - If he can keep us up!!  Big Grin
(03-05-2021, 06:54 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 06:22 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 04:28 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I'll give Lai a blowjob.

He’ll have to stand on a box, even if you kneel down.

Nice way of saying his cock's tiny.

And that’s if he can keep it up.
When I watched the video of his interview at the end of his time with us and the interviewer asked “what does Albion mean to you?”  Chris paused, and then welled up and then became speechless.  He didn’t have to speak for us all to see how much the club means to him.  He replied to the interviewer “you’re killing me”. #WBA Legend
I’d be pleasantly surprised!
I will remind my wife of the last night she was asked to put her knickers back on - (Yes it was me) - and 'firmly' ask her to take them off ...Now!
(03-05-2021, 08:49 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: When I watched the video of his interview at the end of his time with us and the interviewer asked “what does Albion mean to you?”  Chris paused, and then welled up and then became speechless.  He didn’t have to speak for us all to see how much the club means to him.  He replied to the interviewer “you’re killing me”. #WBA Legend

This is one of my missing posts and I posted it on the “Evening with Chris Brunt” thread and it’s got Saus as the poster and myself as last modified by.
(03-06-2021, 03:32 AM)Swagbaggie Wrote: I will remind my wife of the last night she was asked to put her knickers back on - (Yes it was me) - and 'firmly' ask her to take them off ...Now!

Still one of the best lines to ever come off this dump!

I salute you sir.....  Big Grin
(03-06-2021, 06:59 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 03:32 AM)Swagbaggie Wrote: I will remind my wife of the last night she was asked to put her knickers back on - (Yes it was me) - and 'firmly' ask her to take them off ...Now!

Still one of the best lines to ever come off this dump!

I salute you sir.....  Big Grin

Thank you Peachy but I still feel concerned for whoever it was had an asthma attack!  Big Grin
Another pointless thread like most of our games this season   Wink.
It would be such a miracle it would be cause for this dump to meet up and get pissed!