Everton match fred
Still say Sam is a far better bet next season as manager than a manager who has done no more than Dean Smith had when at Walsall.
(03-04-2021, 07:57 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 07:54 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 07:52 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Gutted. Deserved a draw. 
Bad mood for next day or 2 now

If you’re getting moody over that then you might want to reconsider a few basic principles.

You don't get in a bad mood when Albion unluckily lose after a good display? Bully for you.

Nope. There are bigger things in life to get upset about these days.
(03-04-2021, 07:58 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 07:56 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: Shame. We deserved at least a point from that. Biased Coms from Sky pair was comical.
They wrote their agenda before KO.

Sky was embarrassing tonight, could hear the joy when Everton scored and then when ours was disallowed.

So true, don’t feel bad that I’m streaming, the cumpts.
Played really well but you have to take your chances.

Would have left Gallagher on and taken off Pereira off, and if Robson Kanu is the answer I'm not sure what the question is
(03-04-2021, 07:59 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Still say Sam us a far better bet than a manager who has done no more than Dean Smith had when at Walsall.

Dean Smith ended up taking Villa up and now has them challenging for Europe.

Might not be the best choice of comparison.
(03-04-2021, 08:00 PM)strawman Wrote: Played really well but you have to take your chances.

Would have left Gallagher on and taken off Pereira off, and if Robson Kanu is the answer I'm not sure what the question is

Probably the difference. They can bring quality like Sigurdsson on. While we bring on HRK.
(03-04-2021, 08:03 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 08:00 PM)strawman Wrote: Played really well but you have to take your chances.

Probably the difference. They can bring quality like Sigurdsson on. While we bring on HRK.

Robinson or even Grant would have been better
(03-04-2021, 07:59 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 07:57 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 07:54 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 07:52 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Gutted. Deserved a draw. 
Bad mood for next day or 2 now

If you’re getting moody over that then you might want to reconsider a few basic principles.

You don't get in a bad mood when Albion unluckily lose after a good display? Bully for you.

Nope. There are bigger things in life to get upset about these days.

+1

Fuck me get a grip!
(03-04-2021, 07:59 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Still say Sam is a far better bet next season as manager than a manager who has done no more than Dean Smith had when at Walsall.

I don’t like him and I didn’t want him.

But, if he’s genuinely up for it 100% then yes.
(03-04-2021, 08:00 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 07:59 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Still say Sam us a far better bet than a manager who has done no more than Dean Smith had when at Walsall.

Dean Smith ended up taking Villa up and now has them challenging for Europe.

Might not be the best choice of comparison.

Dean Smith was my choice of manager before we went for DM. I take your point but the caveat I used was when at Walsall. Smith proved himself at Walsall to an extent but even more so after this at Brentford. If we did similar fair enough but some of our fans are rolling out the red carpet for a manager who is doing well so far at Lincoln. There is no comparison between Allardyce and taking a risk on Appleton.