FAQ Rich
That Ant Middleton fella has been on the BBC website a fair bit about him quitting his SAS programme. Does he or does he not remind you of Pavarotti in that B B B B B B B B B Birmingham youtube vid? (I'm sure you'll remember even it was about 20 years ago!)
(03-04-2021, 08:52 AM)Fido Wrote: That Ant Middleton fella has been on the BBC website a fair bit about him quitting his SAS programme. Does he or does he not remind you of Pavarotti in that B B B B B B B B B Birmingham youtube vid? (I'm sure you'll remember even it was about 20 years ago!)

I thought they were trained to never quit?   Big Grin
(03-04-2021, 09:05 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 08:52 AM)Fido Wrote: That Ant Middleton fella has been on the BBC website a fair bit about him quitting his SAS programme. Does he or does he not remind you of Pavarotti in that B B B B B B B B B Birmingham youtube vid? (I'm sure you'll remember even it was about 20 years ago!)

He had a Dishonourable Discharge from Channel 4.
(03-04-2021, 10:20 AM)JOK Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 09:05 AM)Peachy Wrote:

He had a Dishonourable Discharge from Channel 4.

Which part of the groin is that?

Christ that's a blast from the past!