The Team To Take on The Toffees
Same team as Fake Albion.

Snodgrass fit and on bench with Ajayi but Snodgrass will play against the Horse Punchers. I'm presuming he will replace Philips.

Obviously, need to assess everyone's fitness after tomorrow but won't make changes unless necessary.
Whilst I don’t doubt you I think it is absolutely nessecary to get Snod back in tomorrow.
(03-03-2021, 03:36 PM)B36baggie Wrote: Whilst I don’t doubt you I think it is absolutely nessecary to get Snod back in tomorrow.

Agree, we miss his threat from set pieces... We scored from the one decent delivery we put in all game against BHA, but there were far more that left me tearing my hair out!

Big call for Sam tomorrow, Bartley and O'Shea looked comfortable against Brighton, but they have absolutely no pace... Everton will be a much different proposition, and would be tempted to bring Ajayi's pace back in.

Johnstone, Townsend, Ajayi, Barts, Furlong, AMN, Gallagher, Okay, Pereira, Diagne, Snodgrass
Think he might put Livermore in tomorrow and then Sawyers against Newcastle. I'd be surprised if we played the same midfield three in both games.
Team va Everton

Johnstone
Furlong O’Shea Bartley Townsend
AMN Yokuslu Gallagher
Periera Diagne Phillips

Team vs Toon

Johnstone
Furlong Ajai Bartley Townsend
AMN Yokuslu Gallagher
Snodgrass Diagne Periera
(03-03-2021, 08:57 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Think he might put Livermore in tomorrow and then Sawyers against Newcastle. I'd be surprised if we played the same midfield three in both games.

There is absolutely no margin for error any more.

We play our strongest team tomorrow, and that’s Gallagher, AMN and Okay.

If we lose tomorrow we can consider rotation, if we win again it’ll be amazing how light everyone’s legs will be come the weekend... and even a knackered Gallagher is better than a fully rested Jake.

You win your next game... then worry about Newcastle.
(03-03-2021, 08:57 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Think he might put Livermore in tomorrow and then Sawyers against Newcastle. I'd be surprised if we played the same midfield three in both games.

Waving the white flag if he does that