Compulsive Obsessive Disorder
(03-03-2021, 08:22 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote:
baggiebloke Wrote:Where do I start?

Take your time, I promise I won't mention the beach.

Bastard.
(03-03-2021, 08:31 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 08:29 AM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Strange one. Still, I guess we all have our hang-ups.

Brave to start this thread though. Must have been worried how it would have been receivered.

I’m amazed he fucks about with others people’s cables with so many STDs around.
When I last worked in an office I kept the phone on the left hand side of the desk. Despite being right hand dominant I'd answer the phone with my left so I could take notes with my right hand should I need to do so. My phone wire never became entangled. The office obsessive kept a wary and frustrated distance as he paced hurriedly around the office, the carpark and nearby canals when he wasn't jizzing over random ladies in supermarkets. 

As for OCD when I used to frequent pubs I had a habit of drinking alcohol from pint glasses. Until said glasses were empty. I would then pay to have them refilled with more alcohol only to drain them again and so on and so forth. Even during the month of January and on weekdays too. Shocking behaviour I know but I found it both enjoyable and gratifying. 

I have much OCD type behaviours to catch up on as once the pubs reopen I will continue to drink as and when I wish. In the meantime I'm making do with drinking at home. I leave the phone unplugged so Kevin from Bombay doesn't interrupt and warn that my laptop is being attacked by viruses for which only he has the cure between further warnings that my internet is about to be cut off if I don't press a certain button on said phone. I now tell Kevin the thieving cunt from Bombay to fuck off. I find this both enjoyable and gratifying. 

Such are the cycles of life, nothing to get in a twist about   Big Grin .
(03-03-2021, 12:30 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 08:31 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 08:29 AM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Strange one. Still, I guess we all have our hang-ups.

Brave to start this thread though. Must have been worried how it would have been receivered.

I’m amazed he fucks about with others people’s cables with so many STDs around.

I just hope he asked Vince’s permission first.
I always meticulously clean up every last drop of jizz after a Tommy Tank