Weird phobias
(03-04-2021, 12:51 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote: I can't touch a whole toilet roll. The feel of it is akin to someone scraping their nails down a blackboard. My wife sometimes throws them at me when I'm annoying her. Have the same issue with polystyrene

If you really annoy her she might start leaving a brand new one on the holder just out of spite. By the time you realise it might be too late.
Madonna - her voice sounds like chalk down a blackboard, I hit the off button every time she comes on tv or radio.

Polystyrene ( not the girl from x-ray specs ).
I used to have a phobia about roast chestnuts 
But I managed to conquer it!

(03-04-2021, 01:00 PM)Ossian Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 12:51 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote: I can't touch a whole toilet roll. The feel of it is akin to someone scraping their nails down a blackboard. My wife sometimes throws them at me when I'm annoying her. Have the same issue with polystyrene

If you really annoy her she might start leaving a brand new one on the holder just out of spite. By the time you realise it might be too late.
That’s a shitty phobia to have!
Heights for me. I think it dates back to my Nan living on the top floor of Brierley Hill flats and looking down.

If anyone is really high up on a ladder, or climbing frame etc. I can't watch, as my mind starts thinking they're going to fall.

One year in Aberystwyth there were a load of people crab fishing off the pier, and I got really freaked out when I went along it with the kids.
I'm scared of wasps, but not to a true phobia level.

I don't really have any phobias at all.