Weird phobias
(03-02-2021, 10:36 PM)sickParrot Wrote: My climate control in the car has to be 18c in summer and 21c in winter.

So it's the climate control nutjobs like you that Greta has beef with!

What if it is 18c outside in the summer? Kind of defeats the purpose, no?
Wolves fans are weird and I don't like them. Does that count?
When toilet paper doesn’t come “over the top”, towards you...I actually change this in other people’s houses! What is wrong with these people? Get it right!
(03-02-2021, 09:19 PM)keef Wrote: Pink tea mugs and albion fans that live in america

There’s really no need to be afraid of me ..... and, no, I’m not a pink tea mug.
So this thread starts with phobias, moves to dislikes, then on to COD.

Another dislike of mine is fast becoming people who don’t understand the meaning of the word “phobia” Big Grin
Dry cotton wool........

Arrrrggggghhhhh makes my toes curl
I was terrified, and I mean genuine phobia terrified, of wasps. To the point where I've locked myself in one room in the house, because there's one in another, and waited for the missus to come home and rescue me. All this despite never being stung.
Then... Whilst drinking a can of cider at a festival, one of the dirty little bastards stung me on the lip (it was drinking me grog). Since then, fear is gone and I'm like an anti wasp vigilante, if they come near me now I go toe to toe. Fuck em!

Face your fears people, meet them odd buttons head on!
Used to be blood.

I got over it by slicing up everyone who took the piss out of me about it.
(03-03-2021, 10:17 AM)Bob Fossil Wrote: I was terrified, and I mean genuine phobia terrified, of wasps. To the point where I've locked myself in one room in the house, because there's one in another, and waited for the missus to come home and rescue me. All this despite never being stung.
Then... Whilst drinking a can of cider at a festival, one of the dirty little bastards stung me on the lip (it was drinking me grog). Since then, fear is gone and I'm like an anti wasp vigilante, if they come near me now I go toe to toe. Fuck em!

If you think I’m going to swim with a Great White, a tiger shark or a bull shark and pat them on their snout and say “who’s a good boy” you’ve got another think coming Big Grin
(03-03-2021, 10:17 AM)Bob Fossil Wrote: I was terrified, and I mean genuine phobia terrified, of wasps. To the point where I've locked myself in one room in the house, because there's one in another, and waited for the missus to come home and rescue me. All this despite never being stung.

I had the same once, being stung on the lip and don't drink out of cans now outside in the summer. My face puffed up like John Merrick which was uncomfortable to say the least but if I'd swallowed the fugger I probably wouldn't be here now.