Weird phobias
(03-02-2021, 07:09 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Phil Collins.

I have a friend who swears he actually feels nauseous when he hears Phil Collins' voice.
(03-02-2021, 05:19 PM)Albionmad Wrote: People who write "should of" instead of "should've"

Im sure they would of, if they could of. Big Grin  People who can’t spell “etc“ and write “ect”. It’s 3 fucking letters FFS sake.

Anyhow this thread is about phobias. not what pisses you off.

When I’m swimming in the sea I keep hearing “duuur uh”, over and over in my head and it started in 1975 and has continued ever since. Spielberg has a lot to answer for as I love swimming and snorkelling but even to this day I’m always looking behind me.
(03-02-2021, 07:18 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 05:19 PM)Albionmad Wrote: People who write "should of" instead of "should've"

Im sure they would of, if they could of. Big Grin  People who can’t spell “etc“ and write “ect”. It’s 3 fucking letters FFS sake.

When I’m swimming in the sea I keep hearing “duuur uh”, over and over in my head and it started in 1975 and has continued ever since. Spielberg has a lot to answer for as I love swimming and snorkelling but even to this day I’m always looking behind me.

That might be more to do with the types of beaches you choose to do your snorkelling on  Big Grin
(03-02-2021, 05:12 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: Can still barely watch Albion on T.V . It`s bad luck.

I take it you missed the Brighton game? 

Carry on old bean   Big Grin
(03-02-2021, 07:18 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

When it was allowed, I used to go to the Canaries every year. I won't swim in the sea anymore, even in the Med. I think with climate change the habitats of deadly aquatic species is bound to alter. I would probably still snorkel in the Aegian, and Ionic seas as they're remote enough from the straits of Gibraltar and predators are unlikely to venture that far. 

I accept the fact that I'll die one day but being devoured by a shark is off my menu.
Pink tea mugs and albion fans that live in america
Hair in food.
(03-02-2021, 09:21 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Hair in food.

I don’t have that problem.
(03-02-2021, 09:27 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 09:21 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Hair in food.

I don’t have that problem.

Haha!  Big Grin
My climate control in the car has to be 18c in summer and 21c in winter.