Southampton
Haven't they got a lot of injuries at the moment.
(03-01-2021, 09:13 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: Another streaky manager

Had massive injury problems Manc... seem to lose a player a week at the moment. 

Really lucky they had such a good start as would be in some trouble now without it.
They will all be back when we play em

All that manager needs is a Stone Island jacket
Southampton are really stretching Everton right now. keep it up!
(03-01-2021, 08:22 PM)Duffers Wrote: Losing again tonight.

7 defeats and a draw from their last 8 and only 7 points clear of Fulham if they do lose this one.

They couldn’t get sucked in, could they?

On 30 points. I doubt it.
(03-01-2021, 09:54 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 08:22 PM)Duffers Wrote: Losing again tonight.

7 defeats and a draw from their last 8 and only 7 points clear of Fulham if they do lose this one.

They couldn’t get sucked in, could they?

On 30 points. I doubt it.

+1

No chance.
They were being praised earlier this season as a club we should aspire to. To me they're an average club with a decent manager, with equally absent/silent owners.
(03-01-2021, 11:08 PM)Squid Wrote: They were being praised earlier this season as a club we should aspire to. To me they're an average club with a decent manager, with equally absent/silent owners.

They’re basically us, but a couple years behind.

So far they’ve made fewer poor decisions than we have, but one Pardew-esque appointment and they could well be in the mire. But that can be said for half the league!
(03-01-2021, 11:12 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 11:08 PM)Squid Wrote: They were being praised earlier this season as a club we should aspire to. To me they're an average club with a decent manager, with equally absent/silent owners.

They’re basically us, but a couple years behind.

So far they’ve made fewer poor decisions than we have, but one Pardew-esque appointment and they could well be in the mire. But that can be said for half the league!

Which shows that any talk of "visions" is rubbish really. Employ a manager who can win more matches than he loses. That's about it for most clubs in existence.
(03-01-2021, 09:13 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: Another streaky manager

A rasher judgement than most.