Your luck has changed.
At last, your luck has changed, the results are going for you.  Everton is a tough one but getting a point on Thursday would be a great result, but then the run in is not as hard as the others. Fingers crossed. COYB.
4 pts from the next two games would be good (hopefully 1 against Everton and 3 v the horse punchers). Anything less than 3 would be the end of our faint hopes of avoiding the drop.
(03-01-2021, 11:23 AM)SURPS Wrote: At last, your luck has changed, the results are going for you.  Everton is a tough one but getting a point on Thursday would be a great result, but then the run in is not as hard as the others. Fingers crossed. COYB.

I like the rare optimism.
DemonicBaggie, I see so much pessimism on these posts, when BFS was at Sunderland, it was on the last day Sunderland survived, I really feel you can do this, Positivity can achieve so much, and make you brommies feel so much better.
WBA have 12 games left as do Brighton, In the run in you both play 9 of the same teams.
Their other games are
Man City.. Man Utd, and Sheff Utd. They could get max 3 points from these
You have,
Palace... Villa... and Liverpool. You could get max 7 points from these

In the games were you both are playing the same teams, you need to get 5 more points then them. (and score 28 goals)
No problems, it's in the bag.
SURPS Wrote:WBA have 12 games left as do Brighton, In the run in you both play 9 of the same teams.
Their other games are
                                    Man City.. Man Utd, and Sheff Utd.  They could get max 3 points from these
You have,   
                                    Palace... Villa... and Liverpool.          You could get max  7 points from these

In the games were you both are playing the same teams, you need to get 5 more points then them. (and score 28 goals)
No problems, it's in the bag.

I think Bolton's predicament over these last few years has sent you doolally mate  Big Grin