sorry lads and lasses its not meant to be
from the first game of the season till the last nothing has gone our way, sendings off poor players etc ..lets  go down start again and hopefully see us back in a couple of years time ,its how it is ...still we follow our team no matter what Shy
Keep the current effort and team ethos up; get the pressure off to stay up but with the philosophy to win games. Keep BFS for next season
I was really hoping you’d mention Tiger Feet. But you’re right - we’ve had rotten luck.
HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:I was really hoping you’d mention Tiger Feet. But you’re right - we’ve had rotten luck.

They say you make your own luck, that things even themselves out. We're in for one hell of a good run next year. I'm looking forward to half a dozen games playing against 10 men, being given penalties and free kicks all season and opposition midfielders slotting own goals without any pressure. Roll on. Big Grin
(02-20-2021, 05:25 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:I was really hoping you’d mention Tiger Feet. But you’re right - we’ve had rotten luck.

They say you make your own luck, that things even themselves out. We're in for one hell of a good run next year. I'm looking forward to half a dozen games playing against 10 men, being given penalties and free kicks all season and opposition midfielders slotting own goals without any pressure. Roll on. Big Grin

Have we been unlucky though? We've been extremely poor. And the transfer policy, until recently, has hung us out to dry. Unlucky? Nah.