VAR
And the other thing I meant to add: drawing bloody lines on a screen to check for millimetres when they can't be sure within 2ft when the ball leaves the foot..

Conceived by people who've never played the game run and used by people who've never played the game
I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep if it was canned.
(02-20-2021, 06:16 PM)woodman Wrote: And the other thing I meant to add: drawing bloody lines on a screen to check for millimetres when they can't be sure within 2ft when the ball leaves the foot..

Conceived by people who've never played the game run and used by people who've never played the game

I have no issue with the offside lines.  Whatever the definition they’re going to be looking to the mm.  Where I struggle is the parts of the body that are deemed offside and why they play on.

That was the frustration with the Man City goal.  The officials got it wrong and we paid the price, they’re told not to flag unless it’s blatant, so I understand why everyone stopped.

It doesn’t help with judgemental decisions.
滚开赖
if it helps at all; I asked my daughter to throw something at them in Stockley Park as she was on a run past it at the time of the send off (strange that they lock all the cars up there & have high security around them) - guilty consciences?
It's useless.

The penalty at A field beggars belief
I posted with similar sentiments in the heat of the moment as Ajayi walked off.

I despise VAR.
(02-20-2021, 07:13 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: It's useless.

The penalty at A field beggars belief

Never a pen. He knees TAA in the head. Ref barely looked at it on the screen.

Funny though.
Watching pool v Everton and what is Carragher on about it’s a definite penalty.Calvin Lewin was about to put the ball in the net and even though Alexander Arnold did not mean to bring him down Lewin probably would have scored so definite pen for me.