Today's meltdown
If BFS is going to leave our best player on the bench then I hope for his sake we win.
Finally no Livermore, get the fuck in
Car Crash football watching. You don't want to look but just can't help yourself, even though you know it might be gruesome.

A small part of my brain is saying...look he's an experienced and successful manager, he knows what he's doing, he's seen the combinations work in training!!

Then the rest takes over and reminds me we have been panned under him and he's just making it up as he goes. Saying that I'll take Pez being on the bench as long as he's sat next to Jake. Win some, lose some.
Oh dear!
I think he's lost the plot. Constantly changing the team every game is not going to help us. Pereira is the only Premier League player we have and he drops him. You just have to laugh at this stage.
I mean the positive is that it’s given me 2 hours of my day back to waste with something else
(02-07-2021, 11:15 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I think he's lost the plot. Constantly changing the team every game is not going to help us. Pereira is the only Premier League player we have and he drops him. You just have to laugh at this stage.

Correct. Periera will be fuming as well.
(02-07-2021, 11:12 AM)Brandywell Wrote: Finally no Livermore, get the fuck in

sawyers is worse
Looks like we are planning to out bore them for 60 mins.
Peltier is a better defender at RB than Furlong or O'Shea. It makes perfect sense.

Sawyers and dropping Pereira however I don't get at all