Today's meltdown
We need RB and a LB in the Summer 9well a RB at least) and this is where we are now. Blew the money on Diangana, who has been disappointing. He'll be useful if and when we drop, I suppose. As will Grant. Anyway, 3 wins on the bounce and we're back in the mix. ......
BFS trying as hard as he can to get sacked.
(02-07-2021, 11:58 AM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: We need RB and a LB in the Summer 9well a RB at least) and this is where we are now. Blew the money on Diangana, who has been disappointing. He'll be useful if and when we drop, I suppose. As will Grant. Anyway, 6 wins on the bounce and we're back in the mix. ......

Edited
(02-07-2021, 10:45 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: Sawyers back to start? Get in

He's done 'ok' but is like a headless chicken. 

You notice AMN is anonymous.....that's because he's doing his job properly.  All the drama is around Sawyers is because he's always out of position, plus in fairness they are overloading the right hand side.
(02-07-2021, 10:55 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 10:54 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Peltier in

At RB? Nowt wrong with that.

Taken us 23 games to realise we have a rb and he's actually quite good!  Son is getting sfa out of him.  Loved the way he dragged him down by the neck!   Big Grin

(02-07-2021, 11:04 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Fuck off Sam.

Peltier, Grant and Sawyers in, Pereira and Robinson on the bench.

He’s not even trying anymore.

Banished for their no-show at Bramall Lane.

(02-07-2021, 11:08 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: Any news on why Gibbs isn’t in the 20?

Can't you guess?

(02-07-2021, 11:30 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 11:15 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I think he's lost the plot. Constantly changing the team every game is not going to help us. Pereira is the only Premier League player we have and he drops him. You just have to laugh at this stage.

He genuinely doesn't give a shit about us. How can you drop your only in form player and only creative outlet after scoring 5 in 6 games?

I can't wait to see the back of him.

Maybe has a slight knock?

Sawyers ffs! 

Get Okay on!

Sawyers again.  Fuck him off!
(02-07-2021, 12:24 PM)LIMABAGGIE Wrote: BFS trying as hard as he can to get sacked.

We can only hope...