Mitrovic
For big hard bloke he sure went down softly there.
Mike Dean loves it, doesn’t he.

Never a fucking red.
Dumbo Wrote:Mike Dean loves it, doesn’t he.

Never a fucking red.

It's way past time he was thrown out of the game.
Ridiculous decision, yet again!
Not seen it, but as you've said its Mike Dean involved it's bound to be a wrong decision.
How is this idiot still allowed to referee??
(02-06-2021, 07:48 PM)Jack Halford Wrote: How is this idiot still allowed to referee??

Is the correct question
Absolute joke. If there was a red card due there it was for Mitrovic for being such a complete and utter pussy.
Dean stood and watched the monitor for a couple of Minutes. Must have watched the incident 30+ times and still he wasn't sure. He then runs back on the pitch and shows the red. When the players approached him to have a pop he kept mouthing " I have no choice".

What a pathetic prick the bloke is. Firstly it has to be a clear and obvious decision. It clearly wasn't otherwise why did it take him 2 minutes. Also if, as he claims, he had no choice but to send him off why take so long? Also if he had "no choice" then VAR should have just told him its a straight red and he didn't need to view the monitor.

Just more VAR bollocks. I really can't wait to leave the nonsense behind tbh....
(02-06-2021, 08:42 PM)Peachy Wrote: Dean stood and watched the monitor for a couple of Minutes. Must have watched the incident 30+ times and still he wasn't sure. He then runs back on the pitch and shows the red. When the players approached him to have a pop he kept mouthing " I have no choice".

What a pathetic prick the bloke is. Firstly it has to be a clear and obvious decision. It clearly wasn't otherwise why did it take him 2 minutes. Also if, as he claims, he had no choice but to send him off why take so long? Also if he had "no choice" then VAR should have just told him its a straight red and he didn't need to view the monitor.

Just more VAR bollocks. I really can't wait to leave the nonsense behind tbh....

VAR is the worst thing to happen in football for a very long time.