Ten years ago today...
RDM was sacked.
And Roy came and we had the best couple of seasons in a generation. We’re now back to the yo-yo team of a decade and more ago.
I was at the Man City game prior to his sacking and said at the time after a 3-0 beating that he would probably get the sack.
(02-06-2021, 04:42 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: And Roy came and we had the best couple of seasons in a generation. We’re now back to the yo-yo team of a decade and more ago.

Roy, whilst safe, played god damn awful football. Especially at home. We should never forget that!!!
(02-06-2021, 04:45 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 04:42 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: And Roy came and we had the best couple of seasons in a generation. We’re now back to the yo-yo team of a decade and more ago.

Roy, whilst safe, played god damn awful football. Especially at home. We should never forget that!!!

Best manager we have had in the last twenty years. Notable nod to GM for performing miracles.

Little unfair FF. Although I agree there was some shit games. There was some good stuff particularly away from home. It certainly wasn't on the level of Pulisball overall.
(02-06-2021, 04:50 PM)tiptontown Wrote:

Little unfair FF. Although I agree there was some shit games. There was some good stuff particularly away from home. It certainly wasn't on the level of Pulisball overall.

Agree.

There were a couple of mind-numbingly shit performances at home, which brought some derision and probably more moans than warranted, but I'd take that over the dross Pulis, Bilic (post-Swansea) and Fam Sam are producing.
(02-06-2021, 04:42 PM)tiptontown Wrote: I was at the Man City game prior to his sacking and said at the time after a 3-0 beating that he would probably get the sack.

Same here. Especially when I saw MAF on the right wing

He did a good job though overall. He’s also the manager who signed odemwinge and gave Dorrans and Mulumbu their head
(02-06-2021, 05:19 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 04:42 PM)tiptontown Wrote: I was at the Man City game prior to his sacking and said at the time after a 3-0 beating that he would probably get the sack.

Same here. Especially when I saw MAF on the right wing

He did a good job though overall. He’s also the manager who signed odemwinge and gave Dorrans and Mulumbu their head

RDM had little to do with signings, he himself isn't keen on that side of the game, that summer was mostly Ashworth.

RDM struggles to keep motivation, shame because I think there's a decent manager there.