Musa
(02-06-2021, 06:48 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Others now interested as we can’t afford him according to the Mail

Trying to shift Grosicki out to free up funds

Shitshow.....

Cuzer

I don’t think I’ve ever cared less about a singing. 

Let’s hope someone else manages to convince Musa to sign, and Grosicki finds a new home too.
(02-06-2021, 11:51 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Jeez, let's wait and see what happens before launching into a new barrage of abuse against the club. 

No-one on here knows what's going on. 

Maitland-Niles was signing for three clubs the day we signed him and then he was being hijacked on the M6 on the way to sign for us but he signed.

Thank Sam for that.

Probably one of the conditions of him being here. Not AMN signing but getting more in. It's all too late but I like the idea of a manager getting something out of those wankers up top.
(02-06-2021, 10:15 PM)Cuzer Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 09:14 PM)Atomic Wrote: Hes shit why are some people so desperate to sign him? We wont stay up even if he signs so why waste funds we can use in the summer? No benefit whatsoever.

I do wonder sometimes what some people have inside their head.

Take a step back and think the bigger picture.
If he’s shit as you put it...why are we trying to sign him?

Cuzer

That hasn’t actually stopped us signing players before Cuzer...

I mean we all knew Ivanovic would be shit, that Austin was a busted flush who’s legs had gone, that Barry was shot and Zohore only had a couple decent games when Warnock told him he’d be back in Denmark earning a fraction of his current salary.... but we still signed all those
(02-06-2021, 11:59 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 09:14 PM)Atomic Wrote: Hes shit why are some people so desperate to sign him? We wont stay up even if he signs so why waste funds we can use in the summer? No benefit whatsoever.

Cuzer

I mean we all knew Ivanovic would be shit, that Austin was a busted flush who’s legs had gone, that Barry was shot and Zohore only had a couple decent games when Warnock told him he’d be back in Denmark earning a fraction of his current salary.... but we still signed all those.

Stick Grant in there. Grady at all of our budget. 

Zohore was laughable.

Cuzer

I mean we all knew Ivanovic would be shit, that Austin was a busted flush who’s legs had gone, that Barry was shot and Zohore only had a couple decent games when Warnock told him he’d be back in Denmark earning a fraction of his current salary.... but we still signed all those.

Austin was a last minute thing when Gayle turned us down and in fairness, he got us over the line, which is what we brought him in to do.

Cuzer

Interesting thoughts.

Warnock tells Zahore he is shit, and gets a tune out of him. BFS tells our lot a few home truths and they go on strike.
(02-07-2021, 12:03 AM)Squid Wrote:

Cuzer

Austin was a last minute thing when Gayle turned us down and in fairness, he got us over the line, which is what we brought him in to do.

Austin cost 4m... plus 2.5m in wages last year, and another couple million this year... I don’t disagree Austin helped us win some points last year, but I’m pretty sure that for £9m we could have found the same impact, if not better, and certainly had a more valuable asset than a 30yo we’re part finding a loan in a lower division...

“Would Brentford sign this player” should be one of the first questions asked.

(02-07-2021, 12:04 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Cuzer

Interesting thoughts.

Warnock tells Zahore he is shit, and gets a tune out of him. BFS tells our lot a few home truths and they go on strike.

Sadly half of our lot have 5 year deals to sit on strike for!
I understand Ahmed Musa will not be joining Albion following his trial. The Baggies already feel they have stronger players in his position. #wba
(02-10-2021, 11:26 AM)Dumbo Wrote: I understand Ahmed Musa will not be joining Albion following his trial. The Baggies already feel they have stronger players in his position. #wba

Translated as "wim skint"
Suspect finance is an issue especially as we’re already virtually relegated