A rarity
Met a couple of Wolves fans whilst walking the dog down Pentewan this morning, really nice couple, even congratulated me on our win.
I’ve got a few friends who are Wolves fans.One of who is one of my best friends.They’re not all bad!
I was brought up in Wolverhampton, and to this day most of my friends are Wolves fans, and they are generally ok and good to have a few beers with.

Trouble is when you get talking football, some of them become right cnuts.

When we last got relegated, and they got promoted, one even had what he called an 'Up & Down Party' in a pub, which for some unknown reason I actually went to - though I only lasted an hour due to a minor altercation - what joy !
(01-24-2021, 03:02 PM)Supamart Wrote: I was brought up in Wolverhampton, and to this day most of my friends are Wolves fans, and they are generally ok and good to have a few beers with.

When we last got relegated, and they got promoted, one even had what he called an 'Up & Down Party' in a pub, which for some unknown reason I actually went to - though I only lasted an hour due to a minor altercation - what joy !

By 'minor altercation' you mean you twatted a few?
(01-24-2021, 02:31 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Met a couple of Wolves fans whilst walking the dog down Pentewan this morning, really nice couple, even congratulated me on our win.

Bastard.
My best man was the only Wolves fan in our school. His brother is a Baggie.
Going to school in Bearwood there just was no real edge with the Dings.
Like all clubs we have good and bad. Personally I prefer anyone who supports a local team compared to a glory hunter.
(01-24-2021, 03:10 PM)MrFizz Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 03:02 PM)Supamart Wrote: I was brought up in Wolverhampton, and to this day most of my friends are Wolves fans, and they are generally ok and good to have a few beers with.

Were you there ?

It was going that way, so I very sensibly decided it was best to leave. It was a pub, The Duke of York, in the middle of Wolverhampton, so there were plenty of other places to go.

I actually tried to attach a poster of the ‘event’ on here, but for some unknown reason it said it is too big to attach.
But at the top of the poster, and something I’d not noticed before, was a comment saying ‘Nunovirus’ - what did those fuckers know in 2018 ??
(01-24-2021, 05:29 PM)Supamart Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 03:10 PM)MrFizz Wrote:

Were you there ?

It was going that way, so I very sensibly decided it was best to leave. It was a pub, The Duke of York, in the middle of Wolverhampton, so there were plenty of other places to go.

I actually tried to attach a poster of the ‘event’ on here, but for some unknown reason it said it is too big to attach.
But at the top of the poster, and something I’d not noticed before, was a comment saying ‘Nunovirus’ - what did those fuckers know in 2018 ??

They knew that once you catch it the virus is hard to shake, and makes fit, athletic young men look lethargic and weak.
They are just as much cunts as the villa lot.

Ends
A good mate of mine is a wolf and has decided to leave their message board because they are such a bunch of twats (his words, not mine).
Always makes me a cuppa in a wolves mug when I go to his place and I reciprocate when he comes here.  Big Grin
He actually likes Albion - unless they are playing us of course!  Dodgy