NFL Championship Matches
I wonder how Packrs fans are feelng this morning. It was well within their grasp last night. 2 spliis in the end zone IIRC. And what about the ill dscipline? 2 penalities for having 12 on the pitch. What's that all about?

Got to HT of the AFC game before succumbing to sleep. Mahomes is a phenomenon, absolutely my favourite player to watch in the past 2 seasons. Chiefs to win Supebowl for me.
(01-25-2021, 09:26 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I wonder how Packrs fans are feelng this morning. It was well within their grasp last night. 2 spliis in the end zone IIRC. And what about the ill dscipline? 2 penalities for having 12 on the pitch. What's that all about?

Got to HT of the AFC game before succumbing to sleep. Mahomes is a phenomenon, absolutely my favourite player to watch in the past 2 seasons. Chiefs to win Supebowl for me.

I still think that Rodgers bottled it last night on that third down. The image on the tweet below shows he had a huge gap to run at.

https://twitter.com/samanthaquek/status/...56129?s=21

Two minutes to go and you need a TD to make the Super Bowl... You have to sprint for that gap and if you get hit then so be it.

Bottled.
really was bizarre. absolute worse case he would have been within a couple of yards on fourth.

chiefs will win the superbowl but what a story if the buccs were to do it
Oh bollocks - the Bills are gone. That's why I never predict Albion games!