Kroc to Forest
Phew, thank God we are getting rid of the decent midfielders in our squad so we can have no choice but to play the crap ones.

Grosicki next please, I love watching Matt Phillips let me down week after week
(01-22-2021, 08:15 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: What’s his family like?

The Krovinoviches?

A lovely Indian family. You would love them.
(01-22-2021, 08:40 PM)Sliced Wrote: Phew, thank God we are getting rid of the decent midfielders in our squad so we can have no choice but to play the crap ones.

We've got rid of a crap one.
(01-22-2021, 08:43 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 08:40 PM)Sliced Wrote: Phew, thank God we are getting rid of the decent midfielders in our squad so we can have no choice but to play the crap ones.

We've got rid of a crap one.

Bit harsh, Harper's only what? 20?
good luck to him. he'll probably do really well after last seasons experience. one of the good guys, but maybe just not tough enough to help us get it together this season.
Duffers Wrote:
Super_Slav Wrote:
Duffers Wrote:What still baffles me is why Slav fought so hard to get him signed up then barely used him.

Loyalty?

He did start in 5 and made 6 sub appearances.

Started Burnley, Brighton and well I think his performance at Fulham as the “holder” peeved Slav

Loyalty to what exactly? He was hardly a regular starter in the Championship.

Loyalty to Pereira  Sleepy
I thought Krov took a while to get to grips with the Championship so I had reservations about him making the step up, especially when it was clear to everyone (well, me at least) that we needed a CDM. Really hoped I would be proven wrong but sadly not to be. He is very likeable though and I wish him well.