There's a shock
I thought that was offside tbf.
Gammon face doesn’t know the rules. He was not offside Mings fucked up and the player who was not interfering with play took the ball of Mings after he miss controlled it . Mings just trying to be clever when he should have just headed it clear.
As long as Villa suffer from it I don't give a ****

More comedy. Pen to City

Tbh if I were a Dingle, I'd be fuming after that was given and Gibbs wasn't. Mind you Button was fouled so everything's ok
The guy was coming back from being well offside, tackled Mings and they ran on to score. Funny but surely he’s interfering with play?
(01-20-2021, 07:52 PM)Dumbo Wrote: The guy was coming back from being well offside, tackled Mings and they ran on to score. Funny but surely he’s interfering with play?

Who gives a fuck when it's against those cunts.
(01-20-2021, 07:59 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 07:52 PM)Dumbo Wrote: The guy was coming back from being well offside, tackled Mings and they ran on to score. Funny but surely he’s interfering with play?

Who gives a fuck when it's against those cunts.

True.
Getting a draw at City not for everyone
For me it’s funnier when they have a legitimate grievance.
wba13 Wrote:Gammon face doesn’t know the rules. He was not offside Mings fucked up and the player who was not interfering with play took the ball of Mings after he miss controlled it .  Mings just trying to be clever when he should have just headed it clear.

The "Offside" is arguable but the golden rule is to play to the whistle.   You are bang on, Mings should have just headed it.
 As for the pen, these days it's a pen and nowhere near as harsh as Furlongs handball vs Man U. (Although spot who the beneficiaries of both penalties are ).