Leicester
I'd rather a Nazi 11 won the league than Wolves or Villa.
Joking aside, the stars are aligning for those jammydeludedfisheatingcunts again.. Almost two week later start at the start of the season, nice little post christmas break, start afresh.  Angry
(01-20-2021, 12:14 PM)Beachboysbaggie Wrote: I’d actually rather Villa or Wolves won it than Leicester, can’t stand em

I don't think a ban has ever been more deserved  Smile
(01-20-2021, 01:37 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 12:14 PM)Beachboysbaggie Wrote: I’d actually rather Villa or Wolves won it than Leicester, can’t stand em

I don't think a ban has ever been more deserved  Smile

It’s a fair cop
Leicester are a bewildering anomaly in the world of football predictability. In an era where it's been carved out so you have to have 40,000 crowds minimum and sell a million shirts in Indonesia they are keeping toe to toe with the global big boys. They've been very well funded, but even so, it's quite astonishing and their presence there just sticks in the gullets of all of us who support similar clubs.
Really they are on a par with 20 or so others in the big scheme, behind clubs like Everton, Newcastle and Villa and yet they'll make a go of it again.
Liverpool will come good again I reckon. Top 4 for the Foxes.
Why can't we be them though?
They have a good youth system and buy well (particularly from the lower leagues)

They have not bought many old players (one exception from us!)
(01-20-2021, 11:16 AM)Duffers Wrote: Rodgers showing once again that desite the bullshit he sometimes spouts he’s still a fantastic football manager.

+1

(01-20-2021, 02:56 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Leicester are a bewildering anomaly in the world of football predictability. In an era where it's been carved out so you have to have 40,000 crowds minimum and sell a million shirts in Indonesia they are keeping toe to toe with the global big boys. They've been very well funded, but even so, it's quite astonishing and their presence there just sticks in the gullets of all of us who support similar clubs.
Really they are on a par with 20 or so others in the big scheme, behind clubs like Everton, Newcastle and Villa and yet they'll make a go of it again.
Liverpool will come good again I reckon. Top 4 for the Foxes.
Why can't we be them though?

Sound buying of players and sound selling is always helpful. Bit like Saints but maybe a step or two up.
I'd be quite happy if Rochdale won it. Or Bolton.

But them aside... the rest can all shove it. It's OUR turn for the PL title!
Leicester break all the other rules too. Possession...they don't want or need it. Just get it into the danger areas. One salutary lesson though, they have a system and change managers within that style. It helps.
(01-20-2021, 04:52 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Leicester break all the other rules too. Possession...they don't want or need it. Just get it into the danger areas. One salutary lesson though, they have a system and change managers within that style. It helps.

Yeah Rodgers has adapted his style to suit Leicester, not the other way around.

And he's done a great job there.