BT Sport
That must be the first live game we have won on there?
Hopefully 2 in a row.

Back on there on Tuesday at 6pm.
Liverpool in the cup.
(01-16-2021, 11:10 PM)Everything Zin Wrote: Liverpool in the cup.

Good call. Must be the only league game
TBF I thought their commentary was good. I know it's always more palatable when we've won, but still good. They acknowledged 1954 and that's something Sky would never do, they mentioned Bully and Andy Thomson going to wolves, they'd done a little research and Hoddle was very fair. (Although I do wish he'd drop that "there was contact" bollix). Let's see how they do on Tuesday.
(01-17-2021, 11:53 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: TBF I thought their commentary was good. I know it's always more palatable when we've won, but still good. They acknowledged 1954 and that's something Sky would never do, they mentioned Bully and Andy Thomson going to wolves, they'd done a little research and Hoddle was very fair. (Although I do wish he'd drop that "there was contact" bollix). Let's see how they do on Tuesday.

as long as they don't have Lee "someone punch me" Hendrie
(01-17-2021, 11:53 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: TBF I thought their commentary was good. I know it's always more palatable when we've won, but still good. They acknowledged 1954 and that's something Sky would never do, they mentioned Bully and Andy Thomson going to wolves, they'd done a little research and Hoddle was very fair. (Although I do wish he'd drop that "there was contact" bollix). Let's see how they do on Tuesday.
I was looking for the Glenn Hoddle on/off button to be honest. What a boring fucker.
They spent the build up wanking over Wolves, interviewed Steve (the group of players are better than the class of 92) Bull, interviewed Nuno. They didn't even interview BS before the game, and Hoddle is a boring, states the obvious commentator.
Wayne The Baggie Wrote:They spent the build up wanking over Wolves, interviewed Steve (the group of players are better than the class of 92) Bull, interviewed Nuno. They didn't even interview BS before the game, and Hoddle is a boring, states the obvious commentator.

I don't disagree,  I didn't tune in till KO. I thought the commentary was good but on reflection, I shouldn't have brought Hoddle up.
Whenever I want to wind up my wolves supporting brother in laws up (there's 5 of them),I tell them that Hoddle was their best ever manager. It usually works .I get a earful of 'boring football/boring manager/bored fans'. He had the record at time ,not sure if it still stands of 21 draws in a season.