Weight watchers
(03-23-2021, 08:00 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 06:27 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: I started on 24th Jan.

Weighed in at 16st 9lb. Now 14st 12lb. To be honest I'm relieved more than anything that I'm finally getting on top of a situation that had been spiralling out of control for a long, long time. 

It was probably a bigger thing than it should have been when I crossed from being 'obese' to just 'overweight'. But it's stuff like that, little landmarks and mini-targets being met that's motivating me to carry on.

Well done DK. That’s impressive.There’s never been an easier time to lose weight than now with all the bars and restaurants closed.  Re targets, mine were in half stones and also ‘x’ something with ‘x’ being every stone as to see the first integer be one stone lighter is a massive motivator. I.e if you’re 16 stone something and when you see you are 15 stone something that is a massive mental milestone and that spurs you on for the next stone. 

Keep going DK.  You’re doing fantastically well:

The killer for me has been having the tennis courts and golf courses closed, the former in particular in terms of aerobic exercise. Yes, I could eat less and run a bit more but I find the latter a bit boring as a rule. Now tennis is opening up again from next week I'll try and get in about three/four games a week to get some enjoyable exercise back into the weekly activities.