Man U clear-out
Was just looking through a list of Swedish players as I live there and the season is finished now....

No names jumped out.

But theres a CF called Mikael Ishak who has played in the Bundesliga, a big lump of a bloke, now playing in Poland. Scored shed-loads at lower levels. Must be cheapish. I'm sure he'd sign to play in the PL. He could fit well into BFS plans, assuming we cant find anyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q18GUAxO9Gg

I like the aggression of his play.

Thats something we could use!
Agree in that I think we will get 3 players in which will require 150k wages (say Sakho, Delph, tosun) but I’d expect any more than the 3 spine players needed (ideally another LB, RB and maybe another CM) would then come from moving a few on!

Not sure 3 spine players would be enough
Hopalong Wrote:
dpb2002 Wrote:As with a number of recent windows the players we can bring in will be determined by who we can move on.

Kipre, Edwards and Harper out on loan and I expect Sam wants CB, CM, CF and with Krov likely to leave and the hegazi wages then loans/frees will be those signings

If we can then move Gibbs on, I expect a left back is next and then Austin and Grosicki would be the next 2 in line which would then determine if we can get a RB and another CM in

The issue will be getting rid of the dead wood and then be clever with our signings. There are a lot of players who are in last 6 months of deals that we should be looking at IMO

Not sure on that dpb...

Sam will have wanted assurances. There's no guarantee you can move people on.  We didn't move anyone on to bring in Sturridge on 150k wk plus a big loan fee. 

There are 12 out of contract in the summer so they may roll the dice...

This is what I think will happen. I really don't think Allardyce has been brought in just to organise what we already have with a couple of "cheapo" signings thrown in, as I don't think the squad is good enough regardless of who is in charge, and the club must know that. If our ambition is to stay up then it means at least three quality additions with all of the expense that that will entail. I can see us pushing the boat out.
(01-04-2021, 08:32 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Not sure on that dpb...

Sam will have wanted assurances. There's no guarantee you can move people on.  We didn't move anyone on to bring in Sturridge on 150k wk plus a big loan fee.

We sold Tyler Roberts to find the Sturridge move
Need Barca to give us a couple on loan in trade off for the Louis Barry money
(01-04-2021, 10:06 PM)Jack Halford Wrote: Need Barca to give us a couple on loan in trade off for the Louis Barry money

Weird spin on a tangent, with the new transfer rules coming in, would things like the Barca / barry debacle still be allowed? (although it was for Sealcunts benefit, so probably!)
(01-04-2021, 10:06 PM)Jack Halford Wrote: Need Barca to give us a couple on loan in trade off for the Louis Barry money

We will end up with Hughes and Lineker
I don't believe for a second we will go into debt to get players in. We have never done that and in these times we should maybe hang on to what we have got. It could be better then the alternative.
(01-04-2021, 10:12 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 10:06 PM)Jack Halford Wrote: Need Barca to give us a couple on loan in trade off for the Louis Barry money

We will end up with Hughes and Lineker

I'd take Lineker now above Grant.
(01-04-2021, 08:49 PM)Baggy Bruin Wrote: Was just looking through a list of Swedish players as I live there and the season is finished now....

No names jumped out.

But theres a CF called Mikael Ishak who has played in the Bundesliga, a big lump of a bloke, now playing in Poland.  Scored shed-loads at lower levels. Must be cheapish. I'm sure he'd sign to play in the PL. He could fit well into BFS plans, assuming we cant find anyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q18GUAxO9Gg

I like the aggression of his play.

Thats something we could use!

He wouldn't meet the permit requirements.

(01-04-2021, 09:32 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 08:32 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Not sure on that dpb...

We sold Tyler Roberts to find the Sturridge move

I hear Boris is looking for a new spin Doctor  Big Grin