Hamza Choudhury
Been 'offered' to us on loan. 

Leicester mate says he's a walking red card!
He'll fit right in then.
He’s a bloody good player and would be a good use of a loan tbf
Better than Livermore, Krov and Gum Chewer put together and tripled. Exactly what we need.
(01-03-2021, 04:39 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: He’s a bloody good player and would be a good use of a loan tbf

Looks like he's definitely going out on loan.  

Always thought he looked a great prospect.
He would be handy tbf. Especially with Lingard

Leicester mate rated him - only not getting a game because of Mendy and Wilf

Also after Gray - who wouldn’t cost much due to one year on his deal. Decent as well
(01-03-2021, 05:42 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: He would be handy tbf. Especially with Lingard

Also after Gray - who wouldn’t cost much due to one year on his deal. Decent as well

Demarai Gray for a nominal fee would be the signing of the season for me. A quality player who seems to have been forgotten.

Gray and Sakho on nominal fees, Chowdhury on loan and finding a lump on loan from the continent would be a very good window.
(01-03-2021, 04:30 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Been 'offered' to us on loan. 

Leicester mate says he's a walking red card!

Plays close to the edge at times but a walking red card seems a bit harsh for someone who's never had a straight red and only been sent off twice. And one of those was whilst on loan at Burton Albion.
(01-03-2021, 05:56 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 05:42 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: He would be handy tbf. Especially with Lingard

Demarai Gray for a nominal fee would be the signing of the season for me. A quality player who seems to have been forgotten.

Gray and Sakho on nominal fees, Chowdhury on loan and finding a lump on loan from the continent would be a very good window.

It would. He’d need 1 more and we might be competitive
To be honest, and I’ll get shouted down for this, I wouldn’t bother buying anyone.

What’s the point ?