Vaccines
(12-30-2020, 09:06 AM)Pipes of Peace Wrote: I haven't seen my family in the midlands since last xmas, so I just want them to get any vaccine soon.  that's all that matters.

Sorry to hear mate, awful.
(12-30-2020, 11:04 AM)Bilic's Beard Wrote: I don't know what the answer is but my mom was admitted to hospital on 3rd Dec and had a negative test., 6 days later she had another and this was positive resulting in her deteriorating since  then .They have stopped the agressive antibiotics and the best we can hope for is for her to test negative asap so we can have her home to care for her along with palliative care .

Sorry to read this. All the very best BB.
Bilic's Beard Wrote:I don't know what the answer is but my mom was admitted to hospital on 3rd Dec and had a negative test., 6 days later she had another and this was positive resulting in her deteriorating since  then .They have stopped the agressive antibiotics and the best we can hope for is for her to test negative asap so we can have her home to care for her along with palliative care .

I hope that goes well for you and your mom, fella. Best wishes with it.
(12-30-2020, 02:57 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 09:06 AM)Pipes of Peace Wrote: I haven't seen my family in the midlands since last xmas, so I just want them to get any vaccine soon.  that's all that matters.

Sorry to hear mate, awful.

Thanks. I’ve got two young kids so can’t bring them all the way up from kent to stand in a garden for 10 minutes. Just looking forward to small semblances of normality for people.
(12-30-2020, 08:19 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: I wonder how they'll choose who gets which one?

If you went to Uni you'll get the Oxford.