What if?
If we'd had the lamping tonight that most of you predicted you'd have been clapping the Talkshite story. Put some clean knickers on stop fretting. Think back a few days when people were saying times up but no one had any realistic suggestions of a replacement. It's like reading a teenage girls Facebook page on here at the minute. Man up ffs
Does your aunty have bollocks, asking for a friend?
I reckon he should stick to those teenage girls Facebook pages! This is a message board if you don't like it go and nonce somewhere else!
(12-15-2020, 11:33 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: If we'd had the lamping tonight that most of you predicted you'd have been clapping the Talkshite story. Put some clean knickers on stop fretting. Think back a few days when people were saying times up but no one had any realistic suggestions of a replacement. It's like reading a teenage girls Facebook page on here at the minute. Man up ffs

But we didn’t get a tonking did we.

We’ve had more good games than bad this season and tonight found a system that works.

We have a limited squad. Try backing Slav in January
(12-15-2020, 11:37 PM)Jack Halford Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 11:33 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: If we'd had the lamping tonight that most of you predicted you'd have been clapping the Talkshite story. Put some clean knickers on stop fretting. Think back a few days when people were saying times up but no one had any realistic suggestions of a replacement. It's like reading a teenage girls Facebook page on here at the minute. Man up ffs

We’ve had more good games than bad this season and tonight found a system that works.

Nail. Head.

I challenge you to find a negative comment of mine about Slav. I'm having a go at the knee jerk reactions to every defeat and the fuckin hypocrisy of some.
Backing Slav with what though? We’re skint aren’t we?
(12-15-2020, 11:37 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: I reckon he should stick to those teenage girls Facebook pages! This is a message board if you don't like it go and nonce somewhere else!

Pigeon shit
(12-15-2020, 11:42 PM)Duffers Wrote: Backing Slav with what though? We’re skint aren’t we?

Well Twat Sam ain’t going to work for free is. Neither will he come in without money to spend in Jan.

Where’s Kevin Nolan now?

(12-15-2020, 11:41 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:

I challenge you to find a negative comment of mine about Slav. I'm having a go at the knee jerk reactions to every defeat and the fuckin hypocrisy of some.

I’m not having a go at you just pointing out the timing of this is all wrong.

Any confidence the players have will be wiped out by this.
(12-15-2020, 11:42 PM)Duffers Wrote: Backing Slav with what though? We’re skint aren’t we?

Well, the Ferguson money is due at some point and we got Hegazi off the paybill, plus Austin and Grosicki will probably go. 

It depends on whether the owners decide to throw a few yen in the pot.  The club is going to be worth a lot more if we survive and we're currently just a few points from safety.  And it's only December.