Bilic
Just when you think he’s finished he pulls a performance like that out.

God knows what the future looks like now for him.
(12-15-2020, 10:14 PM)Duffers Wrote: Just when you think he’s finished he pulls a performance like that out.

Purple Haze probably
(12-15-2020, 10:14 PM)Duffers Wrote: Just when you think he’s finished he pulls a performance like that out.

There is a suspicion from me that it may already be decided for him but this and any other type of positive result from the next two games would make his removal unjustifiable for me.
(12-15-2020, 10:16 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:

There is a suspicion from me that it may already be decided for him but this and any other type of positive result from the next two games would make his removal unjustifiable for me.

Win on Sunday and he’s got a job for life.
There is no way he should go as the players are giving their all for him.

Back him January

duffers  football is a team game but more important our team represents us as fans and we represent them i have followed my team through some right shit   the only diffrence i see now  is social media we are to quick to critice and to slow to praise
 I love my team and cant wait to get back to the smethwick with my grandson
(12-15-2020, 10:16 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:

Fuck me - I am better than I thought. 
Our club is laughable.