sam johnstone and fans
this is not a knock at our fans 
his improvement has been emmence
how mutch do you posters think that he aint playing in front  of moaning brummies has helped his confidence
(12-15-2020, 09:59 PM)keef Wrote: this is not a knock at our fans 
how mutch do you posters think that he aint playing in front  of moaning brummies has helped his confidence

I don't think the crowd have given him a hard time. He hasn't been booed off the pitch or anything that bad. I'm not proud to say this, but other players have endured far worse. He has been questioned on forums like this, and some of his performances warranted that.

Fair play to SJ  though. I was amongst those who had criticism of him, but he is one of the highlights of our season so far. No complaints from me.

He's been ridiculously good this season. Phenomenal in fact. I've never slagged him off but never really rated him that highly. 

He has been incredible this season and deserves all the plaudits he gets. I can't think of a better English keeper this season in the Premier league. Head and shoulders above the rest on current form imo. 

Well done Sam. Keep it up.

Come again?
Probably helps when people aren’t screaming “You useless Villa cunt” at him
His words after the game tonight were quite telling. Another phenomenal performance from our #1.

"We love the manager. We knew getting promoted it would be difficult, we're not hiding away from that."

"We thought for the club, for the manager and for ourselves."

Build on this Albion!
(12-15-2020, 10:03 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

I don't think the crowd have given him a hard time. He hasn't been booed off the pitch or anything that bad. I'm not proud to say this, but other players have endured far worse. He has been questioned on forums like this, and some of his performances warranted that.

Fair play to SJ  though. I was amongst those who had criticism of him, but he is one of the highlights of our season so far. No complaints from me.
thank you kit kat a very balanced reply