Some random thoughts
Been too busy working to really take part. But here goes...
  • Great to watch such a well-drilled Albion have a plan, and stick to a plan. 

• Great not to hear Dingle Don for once. Townsend owes us after his brief stint looking shagged in our centre circle, but was rightly quite nice about us. I like him.

• Great to fetch chances out rather than watch Blades or someone else not scoring them miss them.

• Great to enjoy a game with no expectation.

• Great to watch a game neither dominated nor ruined by pompous officials. 

• Great to watch Diangana do well. Some lovely interchanges and positive driving runs, with often nowhere to drive into but he still kept possession and the tempo up. Massive game for his confidence. 

• DeBruyne looks like someone has been feeding him nothing but dough. Four times a day. 

• Whole back four were sublime. Especially with so much talent to contend with. We look far better with four. Ajayi in particular was boss. But all of them deserve full credit.

• Johnstone is virtually infallible right now. What a fucking save at the death. Two in fact.

• Phillips still can’t shoot but is improving. Real shift again tonight. 

• Austin wins fuck all from defensive headers.  

• Austin also likes like an BNWT Genuine Aguero you ordered off eBay. 

• Nice to see Austin feature again mind. Less mobile but far less clumsy than HRK in games like this. 

• Aguero’s penis looks tiny when he’s removing tracksuit bottoms. Poor little fella. 

• Livermore (but for a shaky spell he thought he was in Oasis) came in strongly. Given him plenty of flak this season but pleased for him tonight. Need to captain a win now please Jake!

• The main commentary bloke can’t pronounce any shooting Citeh players’ name - not one - without sounding like he’s having sex with him. Aggressively. In front of a baying mob.

We are Albion. Don’t care about the table - fucking chuffed after that. 
+1 on all.
Particularly the Townsend commentary. I used to find him unbearable but I thought he was fair and reflected the game well.
+1 disappointed by penis size