Match Thread
(12-15-2020, 09:57 PM)MrFizz Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 09:54 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Johnstone, O'Shea and Ajayi were so solid Pulis would have creamed over them.

Phillips, Diangana with great defensive discipline too.

Gallagher too. Did you see him wanting a quick free kick from Austin 2mins into injury time?   Big Grin

Duracell Bunny that lad.

Loved him for that.
Well done lads.
Fantastic work rate and application to the game plan.
Johnstone immense.
Back 5 doesn't suite the baggies, become too flat, and then midfield overrun. Thought they looked very well organised tonight. It will be interesting to see if he keeps the same formation, and personnel, I hope he does.
(12-15-2020, 09:58 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Got to stick with a back four now. Jeez if we can get a draw at City. 

Everyone superb. 

Just two minor glitches, Grant's chance and Diang switching off. 

Bring on the seals!!
Looked to me that Phillips might have been injured or perhaps very tired as he went off
Brilliant result and well deserved.

Proud of that performance.

Back 4 were immense. Grady and Phillips played well as did the midfield trio. Grant and Charlie even did well up top.

They were certainly playing for their manager tonight.

Up the Baggies.
(12-15-2020, 09:52 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 09:47 PM)Duffers Wrote: Johnstone’s shit.

Yours,

The board experts...

Imagine being so deluded to think that we were gonna get battered

Fair.
I think what today shows is the players still seem to be playing for the manager. That’s hugely important.
Fantastic result to build on. O'Shea my MoM, Ajeyi, SJ close behind. For once we seemed to have a clear plan, work very hard as a unit to achieve it and took one of our chances. For once we even got away with our heartstopping unforced errors. Well done lads. Absolutely elated!!
Diangana had more tackles, interceptions and successful dribbles than any player on the pitch. Impressive