anaphylactic reaction & pzifer Covid vaccine
(12-10-2020, 11:46 AM)CA Baggie Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 09:59 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 09:54 AM)baggy1 Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 09:52 AM)Protheroe Wrote: You need a Yellow Fever card to get into Africa. At least you did that last time I went. Not sure what's so different about a Covid Passport.

This is what I was thinking, last time I went to the far east I needed vaccinations for dengue fever and some others to travel.

There is currently a medical exemption card for those who cannot have the yellow fever vaccine on medical grounds.  This card allows them to travel.  The same will most likely apply for Covid.

[font=Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif]“A healthcare practitioner will decline to vaccinate you if there is a contraindication to the vaccine and may decline to vaccinate if the risk of serious side effects is assessed as being higher than the disease risk. If the risk of disease is deemed low, and you agree, a [/font][font=Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif][b]medical exemption certificate[/font][/b][font=Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif]can be issued in these circumstances. A medical exemption certificate is only valid for one trip. You must be reassessed on subsequent trips. You must practice strict [/font][font=Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif]mosquito bite avoidance[/font][font=Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif] during travel because you will not have any protection from the vaccine against potential infection”[/font]

There are bound to have to be exemptions and work rounds, such as testing before travel etc.  I picked it up because you said you just didn't want to have the vaccine, which is completely different.  If it meant no travel would you still not want it?

i would imagine the hookers of Krakow will be down on their takings too if you don't travel  Big Grin

I won’t be having the Pfizer vaccine due to not wishing to risk having another anaphylactic reaction to something.  I would also prefer to wait a while to see if there are any long term side effects to the vaccine.

Re prostitution in Poland, it is clear you have never been as Poland is unlike most other East European countries I have visited as I have never seen a prostitute whilst on a night out in Poland if which I have had many. 

Other East European cities I have visited once and have been propositioned by prostitutes which include
Prague, Tallinn, Riga, Budapest.

I have also visited a 4 other cities in Poland and again never encountered any prostitution.

Whilst on the subject of Poland, I wonder how many Polish nationals will return to Poland for Christmas celebrations and then return to the UK and won’t self isolate in accordance with the UK requirements
Vaccine adverse reactions to FF rattling Eastern European hookers in less than four pages. Bravo!

Big Grin
(12-10-2020, 12:27 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Vaccine adverse reactions to FF rattling Eastern European hookers in less than four pages. Bravo!

Big Grin

It shows ignorance to the subject of prostitution in Poland.
(12-10-2020, 12:27 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Vaccine adverse reactions to FF rattling Eastern European hookers in less than four pages. Bravo!

Big Grin

All caused by a little prick though so it is related  Big Grin
(12-10-2020, 12:31 PM)baggiebuckster Wrote:

Big Grin

I’d rather be a prick than a cunt Big Grin
(12-10-2020, 12:32 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Big Grin

Sexism alert!
(12-10-2020, 12:32 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Big Grin

Perfect illustration why hopes for world peace are futile.  Big Grin
(12-10-2020, 12:23 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 09:54 AM)baggy1 Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 09:52 AM)Protheroe Wrote: You need a Yellow Fever card to get into Africa. At least you did that last time I went. Not sure what's so different about a Covid Passport.

This is what I was thinking, last time I went to the far east I needed vaccinations for dengue fever and some others to travel.

There is currently a medical exemption card for those who cannot have the yellow fever vaccine on medical grounds.  This card allows them to travel.  The same will most likely apply for Covid.

[font=Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif]“A healthcare practitioner will decline to vaccinate you if there is a contraindication to the vaccine and may decline to vaccinate if the risk of serious side effects is assessed as being higher than the disease risk. If the risk of disease is deemed low, and you agree, a [/font][font=Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif][b]medical exemption certificate[/font][/b][font=Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif]can be issued in these circumstances. A medical exemption certificate is only valid for one trip. You must be reassessed on subsequent trips. You must practice strict [/font][font=Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif]mosquito bite avoidance[/font][font=Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif] during travel because you will not have any protection from the vaccine against potential infection”[/font]

There are bound to have to be exemptions and work rounds, such as testing before travel etc.  I picked it up because you said you just didn't want to have the vaccine, which is completely different.  If it meant no travel would you still not want it?

i would imagine the hookers of Krakow will be down on their takings too if you don't travel  Big Grin

I won’t be having the Pfizer vaccine due to not wishing to risk having another anaphylactic reaction to something.  I would also prefer to wait a while to see if there are any long term side effects to the vaccine.

Re prostitution in Poland, it is clear you have never been as Poland is unlike most other East European countries I have visited as I have never seen a prostitute whilst on a night out in Poland if which I have had many. 

Other East European cities I have visited once and have been propositioned by prostitutes which include

I have also visited a 4 other cities in Poland and again never encountered any prostitution.

Whilst on the subject of Poland, I wonder how many Polish nationals will return to Poland for Christmas celebrations and then return to the UK and won’t self isolate in accordance with the UK requirements

They hide when they see you walking towards them.
(12-10-2020, 07:18 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 12:23 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 09:54 AM)baggy1 Wrote: This is what I was thinking, last time I went to the far east I needed vaccinations for dengue fever and some others to travel.

They hide when they see you walking towards them.

Haha you twat!  Big Grin

My first thought was an Eastern European Jack the Ripper  - cleaning the streets...
To be fair I wouldn’t want a lecture about my life choices while I was trying to work either...