Feeling conflicted about the Newcastle match
After the Fulham match, it was widely reported that Slav had one match to save his job. A month later, we're back here again. I cannot get over that performance against Palace; inept and gutless

I never want the Albion to lose, but I don't want to be hearing in another month's time that Slav has one match to save his job. He and the board have clearly fallen out, he's making increasingly bizarre selection choices and from his body language post-match, he clearly doesn't want to be here.
34 minutes we played well and with correct refereeing decisions could have gone on to win. The collapse second half was directly because of that incompetence, heads dropped.
We will be fine.
(12-09-2020, 06:02 PM)HugeHons Wrote: 34 minutes we played well and with correct refereeing decisions could have gone on to win. The collapse second half was directly because of that incompetence, heads dropped.

Win on Saturday completely changes the mood.

We will take knocks this season but Hoppy we are an OK team when we click.
(12-09-2020, 06:27 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 06:02 PM)HugeHons Wrote: 34 minutes we played well and with correct refereeing decisions could have gone on to win. The collapse second half was directly because of that incompetence, heads dropped.

Win on Saturday completely changes the mood.

We will take knocks this season but Hoppy we are an OK team when we click.

We'll be fine.
I fear the worst but despite our lack of spending, Albion have been desperately unlucky many times this season. I like Slav mainly for the charisma that is attracting the likes of Perrera, Grady, Krok and the faith he has shown in the youths. I'll support the Albion when Slav is just a memory, all managers leave sooner rather than later, but right now I fear our chances of replacing him with any success.