Anti Snowflakers
(12-09-2020, 10:16 PM)Bilich Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 07:04 PM)The liquidator Wrote: All colour and creeds are getting racially abused it's not exclusive to one section of society..... But yes the bame community have it worse.

I have never been racially abused.

tell us your stories of oppression.

[Image: tenor.gif]
(12-09-2020, 07:04 PM)The liquidator Wrote: All colour and creeds are getting racially abused it's not exclusive to one section of society..... But yes the bame community have it worse.

Which time the one in alum rock when working threatening all of us to get out of here you white cunts or else you won't get out here alive..... We left the road dug up......... Its a lovely place with loverly people salt of the earth who love mixing with society.
(12-09-2020, 10:36 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

Which time the one in alum rock when working threatening all of us to get out of here you white cunts or else you won't get out here alive..... We left the road dug up......... Its a lovely place with loverly people salt of the earth who love mixing with society.

Is that the same Alum Rock which was at the centre of a commercial property fraud scandal in 2007 - which resulted in (literally)  over £100M of UK bank money finding its way to Al Qaeda, the people who have a penchant for killing white people in the name of Allah?
It's a loverly place kit Kat welcome you with open arms......takes knee raises arm..... Off too bed to thank the lord for me being alive.
(12-09-2020, 10:56 PM)The liquidator Wrote: It's a loverly place kit Kat welcome you with open arms......takes knee  raises arm..... Off too bed to thank the lord for me being alive.

I hope it's off to bed, and not off with your head  Smile