Sawyers
He did ok, but that’s it as far as I’m concerned.
Hopefully he will continue to get better.
(11-28-2020, 10:41 PM)Supamart Wrote: He did ok, but that’s it as far as I’m concerned.
Hopefully he will continue to get better.

+1
Gallagher buzzing around as he does seems to occupy the opposition and creates space for Sawyers to do what he does best which is get on the ball and link play. But Connor seems to have influenced Romaine into getting stuck in a bit and buzzing around himself. Perhaps the preverbial light bulb has turned on in Romaines head and he realises that if he puts himself about more he'll influence things.
MrFizz Wrote:Gallagher buzzing around as he does seems to occupy the opposition and creates space for Sawyers to do what he does best which is get on the ball and link play. But Connor seems to have influenced Romaine into getting stuck in a bit and buzzing around himself. Perhaps the preverbial light bulb has turned on in Romaines head and he realises that if he puts himself about more he'll influence things.

I've always said, Sawyers is like one of those players you play against in a 5 a side and never forget. Such skill, calmness and vision. Playing by Gallagher really brings the best out of him. Maybe the answer is simply that in our academy and at Walsall and Brentford, he was never stretched. Now (with Gallagher, Periera, Krov), he is challenged and it is improving him.