Cocu
Thought this was another favourite track, for a minute.   Rolleyes

(11-15-2020, 01:16 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 09:59 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Wonder how this will affect the buyout from the Sheiks?

They probably orchestrated it.

The conversation may gone along the lines of; "get rid of that twat Cuckoo, try and save your yourselves without getting relegated, and we'll still think about buying you".

Its a £60M deal, so what are we worth when the parachutes run out?
(11-15-2020, 08:59 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 01:16 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 09:59 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Wonder how this will affect the buyout from the Sheiks?

The conversation may gone along the lines of; "get rid of that twat Cuckoo, try and save your yourselves without getting relegated, and we'll still think about buying you".

We just have to ensure that they don't.
Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
SausEggBaton Wrote:
MassDebater Wrote:Wonder how this will affect the buyout from the Sheiks?

Is that so? Didn't they sell Pride Park for more than that? Is that not included? What a shitshow.
(11-15-2020, 04:12 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
SausEggBaton Wrote:

Is that so? Didn't they sell Pride Park for more than that? Is that not included? What a shitshow.

I'm guessing they are buying both for that. If money is no object, you would want both. Also they will want to sell it off again to engineer more cash to spunk.
Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
Tom Joad Wrote:
Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
SausEggBaton Wrote:

I'm guessing they are buying both for that. If money is no object, you would want both. Also they will want to sell it off again to engineer more cash to spunk.

How can that be? I'm sure the ground was sold for around 80M? Over priced of course, but I'm sure even FFP wouldn't let them do it again!
(11-15-2020, 05:03 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
Tom Joad Wrote:
Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
SausEggBaton Wrote:They probably orchestrated it.

How can that be? I'm sure the ground was sold for around 80M? Over priced of course, but I'm sure even FFP wouldn't let them do it again!

It was sold to Mel Morris for £80M, they also valued the "club", players, name etc... separately at £41M at the same time. So unless Mel wants to take a massive hit to get rid, they've really done some numbers on FFP back in April 2019.
The Ricoh was purchased by Wasps for £40M and was valued by Strutt and Parker in 2017 at £60M. It cost £115M to build.

Someone somewhere is taking a bath.