Sleepy Joe...
(11-07-2020, 07:29 PM)foreveralbion Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H5NJZMDumY&t=6s

plenty of other incidents on camera as well.

very strange behaviour.

Ergh. Feel like I’m crawling with spiders after that.
(11-09-2020, 07:38 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 12:33 AM)JOK Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 07:01 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 06:12 PM)JOK Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 03:33 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I imagine our crack team of negotiators plus cabinet have just realised we don’t ‘hold all the cards’ and we shall now have to grovel to a Biden led US and emboldened EU to get deals. It was all so much easier when Johnson was Trumps Populist Fwend. Thank heavens we have taken back control and are not at the mercy of global politics with trading blocs with far bigger clout than us. I wonder if our new deals will make this country better off, safer, more freedom?
Do you think you could change the f**king record for once?

Still relevant.
It's certainly fresh in our minds as you manage to bring it up in virtually every one of your posts! 

It's a bit of the pot and kettle here.
"Why are Brexiteers so angry, They were angry, shouty and reactionary before the referendum, they win (well if you can call it that) and they are still angry, shouty and reactionary."  

https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread.php?tid=47

I wasn’t angry when I posted my reply it was just a reply to JH and neither was it reactionary. Do you have a dodgy dossier on what and when I said on here?
‘‘Twas your mate Tunna who had the ‘dodgy Dossier’. And that was pre your “post truth era”. I don’t have a dossier (yet Angel ), I am just able, as is everyone,  to refer back to past posts made by anybody on here. (As long as they are not deleted to remove incriminating evidence) As you can see by the link, those were your actual words, so nothing dodgy about it. Simple fact.
I was more referring to your constant interminable, bitter, doom laden, soothsaying references to Brexit over the last four years, yet you have the effrontery to claim leave voters are “angry and shouty”.
(11-09-2020, 08:18 AM)Fido Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 07:29 PM)foreveralbion Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H5NJZMDumY&t=6s

very strange behaviour.

Knowing how easy it is to manipulate and falsify video footage with even the most rudimentary skills and software, I would be very circumspect about forming judgements from anything on Youtube or similar sites.
(11-09-2020, 09:35 AM)Ossian Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 08:18 AM)Fido Wrote:

very strange behaviour.

Knowing how easy it is to manipulate and falsify video footage with even the most rudimentary skills and software, I would be very circumspect about forming judgements from anything on Youtube or similar sites.

This - put some creepy music on, slow down the frames. It's like some posters have woken up from a 30 year coma.
The fact that even Trump hasn’t seen fit run with it tells you all you need to know about this, and don’t give me the pussy-grabbing thing, that man has zero shame and would lob any grenade at Biden he could find.

A nothing story put out my Trump’s mates designed to rile up the hard of thinking.
The same people that are ok with Trump saying 'My Daughters fit, I'd do her'
He didn't use those actual words.  So normally I would say, considering your rightful criticism of that manufactured Biden video, that that was a tad disingenuous.   I would, but having read some of the, decidedly, creepy things he has said about her, I wont.

Reading through some of the pronouncements from his sons, I fervently hope the Trump clan don't try and become a Kennedy dynasty.
That's why I didn't put it in quotes JOK, it was really just to emphasise the hypocrisy that goes on. Unfortunately we live in a world of football style supporting of political parties no matter what they do. The current situation in the US isn't going to make them 'come together' any day soon - Trump really is a prick.
Can Biden please stop jogging everywhere like a toddler FFS, I can't be the only one who's noticed this.
(11-09-2020, 11:46 AM)Protheroe Wrote: Can Biden please stop jogging everywhere like a toddler FFS, I can't be the only one who's noticed this.

Perhaps he can dance like a twat to YMCA instead?

(11-09-2020, 10:16 AM)Duffers Wrote: The fact that even Trump hasn’t seen fit run with it tells you all you need to know about this, and don’t give me the pussy-grabbing thing, that man has zero shame and would lob any grenade at Biden he could find.

A nothing story put out my Trump’s mates designed to rile up the hard of thinking.

Well it’s riled up Fido...   Angel