I think Bilic has just signed his P45
As charming as Bilic is you couldnt argue if he was sacked , his record and the performances have been poor since Xmas.
He's waved the white flag with this set up and changes tonight. Bizarre
(11-02-2020, 07:17 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 06:53 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 06:50 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Ok, Pereira has had a poor game but taking him off for Sawyers?

Laughable.

Pereira was fuggin woeful. He cant have any complaints whatsoever

Why not switch to the Brighton plan B?  

Sawyers is not going to win you a game.

You mean Sawyers playing it back to Johnstone from the halfway line in order to maximise his passing stats won't win us the game!? Someone tell Slav
As you know I’m a non critic baggies fan but if Bilic cannot motivate this bunch we might need someone who can. This was pathetic, I can’t put a positive on anyone. Didn’t think I would say this but I think Bilic’s reign as a top class manager are over. We need someone to motivate a decent attack that now looks clueless.
If we had ended last season well I'd consider any criticism of him harsh. But since the turn of the year we've been poor for the majority of games.
What happened? Prior to Christmas we were unbelievable - averaging easily 2pts a game and looking a really class outfit, but then it just changed. It's hard to pinpoint what it was? Perhaps teams just worked out our formation. We have no idea how to play in the final third. I feel for Slav because he's done a great job getting us up after that horrendous Villa defeat and with a lower budget. Financially he's probably saved us but it's  really worrying that we may end up being the worst premier league team of all time. I can't see us winning a single game. On that basis it makes sense to change the manager on the off chance, but who? Who would want this team on their CV?
Why has there been another dozen threads started on the same basic subject?
(11-02-2020, 09:42 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Why has there been another dozen threads started on the same basic subject?

Because we're having a (justifed) mELTDOWN
(11-02-2020, 07:30 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: If we had ended last season well I'd consider any criticism of him harsh. But since the turn of the year we've been poor for the majority of games.

Absolutely. 

It’s easy to forget how badly we limped over the line. It all looked done for at one point.
(11-02-2020, 10:24 PM)Squid Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 09:42 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Why has there been another dozen threads started on the same basic subject?

Because we're having a (justifed) mELTDOWN

To be honest I was expecting much worse in terms of meltdown than we have seen tonight. Feels more like a collective acceptance of our fate.