Jeremy Corbyn
I don't usually say I told you so....
(10-30-2020, 09:21 AM)baggy1 Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 09:00 AM)The liquidator Wrote: You will never have it with momentum in the ranks can I ask you a genuine question how can you support someone who fully known corbyn what he was like and he voted for him twice to be leader......

Momentum are a faction within a much bigger party, doing nothing allowed them and their politics to gain control. And as a result of that it allowed the most corrupt, racist, inept PM of our lifetimes, if not ever, take control of this country. I support a leader that has recognised the issue and is taking back control. I would rather support someone who recognises a problem and tries to sort it out over one that will cover up all of the lies and corruption that is so blatantly happening today by a party that know no-one can stop them.

This is a side show to distract from the real problems in the country.

Suspending Corbyn after the EHRC report wasn’t leadership it was the only option.

For what it’s worth Starmer was the most inept Head of the CPS on record, whose reforms caused utter misery for many (just ask Jimmy Tarbuck).