Grant unveiling on site ETA?
I guess the main thing is having him registered in time for Monday. Fitness aside he might have to play!
(10-15-2020, 12:40 PM)Sliced Wrote: I guess the main thing is having him registered in time for Monday. Fitness aside he might have to play!

Might?

He has to play on Monday.
(10-15-2020, 09:24 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: It’s been confirmed by local media it will only be Grant.

Shame we couldn’t get Deeney. But I suppose we can’t move on 2-3 players to get him in.

I reckon it will be a 10:00 16/10/20

And you believe that S-S?
(10-15-2020, 12:40 PM)Sliced Wrote: I guess the main thing is having him registered in time for Monday. Fitness aside he might have to play!

It's more important we've secured him for up to the next 6 years for nowhere near 15m.  A good deal for a good goalscorer who in a better team will hopefully score more, but there are no guarantees.  

He'll be fit to play when the fitness people deems him to be, we can't be taking any risks as with how Ivanovic and Gallagher have been handled.
Better have a bloody scarf!
(10-15-2020, 12:19 PM)MassDebater Wrote: I don't get that if he is having his medical today, why we can't just announce him as soon as he passes it>?

I reckon it'll tomorrow MD as it takes time to sort the contract, not a straightforward issue particularly for a contract of 6 years duration.  

Got a good feeling about this.  Because of the unglamourous club he's played for and their lack of success he's probably slipped under the radar a bit.  Let's hope he bangs in 10-15 this season.
3pm tomorrow is my guess.
Lepko saying Slav not keen on Bilic on Facebook.

He will be here tomorrow as well then??
(10-15-2020, 01:33 PM)Ciro Wrote: Lepko saying Slav not keen on Bilic on Facebook.

Slav should learn to love himself.
(10-15-2020, 01:39 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 01:33 PM)Ciro Wrote: Lepko saying Slav not keen on Bilic on Facebook.

Slav should learn to love himself.

Big Grin