Grant unveiling on site ETA?
(10-15-2020, 08:33 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 05:07 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: 18:15 - conveniently a respectable time to cut ones grass also!
Well done Saus. You were the closest. Just private message Fulham for a pair of his cast offs.

He can donate them to charadee for me.
Just 2 more needed then before tomorrow night then... A Mulumbu mk 2 and a full back
(10-15-2020, 08:38 PM)TartanRug Wrote: Just 2 more needed then before tomorrow night then... A Mulumbu mk 2 and a full back

Masi 

‘So as it says in the story below, I understand Grant will be the last addition this window. Might still be an outgoing or two - Sheffield Wed are keen on Zohore. But Albion have signed nine players this window on what was very modest budget. #wba’
(10-15-2020, 08:38 PM)TartanRug Wrote: Just 2 more needed then before tomorrow night then... A Mulumbu mk 2 and a full back

Another forward needed. I think we were all in agreement on that prior and during this window.
(10-15-2020, 08:47 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Another forward needed. I think we were all in agreement on that prior and during this window.

If we don't sign anyone else I hope we can shift Zohore/Austin and not be adrift by January then get a couple more in, probably at least one on loan
(10-15-2020, 12:13 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: looks like a Seal or a Doghead have been at his Wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlan_Grant

Ain't gonna happen.  May have done if we'd shifted CA and KZ but they take up a big chunk of salary.  Grant and Robinson are first choice which leaves HRK to come on and do the dirty work if needed.  Not ideal as i dont think he will be effective at this level but it is what it is.
(10-15-2020, 09:21 PM)Lillwall's left foot Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 12:13 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: looks like a Seal or a Doghead have been at his Wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlan_Grant

Ain't gonna happen.  May have done if we'd shifted CA and KZ but they take up a big chunk of salary.  Grant and Robinson are first choice which leaves HRK to come on and do the dirty work if needed.  Not ideal as i dont think he will be effective at this level but it is what it is.

Happy with the forward options, and provided we’re lucky with injuries, we can make it til January.... it’s just over 2 months til we can sign players again.

A right back is far more important, unless Slav sees Ivanovic featuring there

With Grant and Robinson here, and then Windsor and Morton out on loan, our Championship strike force is coming together nicely!