Big Dave
https://www.coachesvoice.com/darren-moor...ch-albion/

Great interview with the man himself. Apologies if already posted. In which case Foster to Watford
Like many have said before, if he kept Shan as his number two we'd have got promoted. They worked very well with each other when they restored pride after Pardew left.
Nice one, thanks for sharing this, an excellent read.

I'll always have huge respect for Big Dave - Never have I wanted an Albion Manager to succeed as much as I did Darren Moore. I wonder if he'll ever make it back to the Premiership again as a Manager? He's certainly a Manager that you'd want to play for.
(10-14-2020, 04:16 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: Nice one, thanks for sharing this, an excellent read.

I'll always have huge respect for Big Dave - Never have I wanted an Albion Manager to succeed as much as I did Darren Moore. I wonder if he'll ever make it back to the Premiership again as a Manager? He's certainly a Manager that you'd want to play for.

Totally agree with your comments. If only.....
The big man's still my hero, hope he does well.
(10-14-2020, 03:41 PM)TR 675 Wrote: https://www.coachesvoice.com/darren-moor...ch-albion/

Great interview with the man himself. Apologies if already posted. In which case Foster to Watford

A real hero to me.  A natural leader and a good man.  That goal against Palace.
Huge Dave. If only that fairy tale had a happy ending...
Unfortunately his choice of no.2 was wrong, and it cost him his job. But i agree - i have never wanted a manager to succeed more than BD. It was a sad day when he left.
You can feel the respect and adoration for him, if only on this thread. Top guy and an absolute warrior on the pitch. If he had a failing, it was that he was too loyal to his mate. If the rumours are true, he should have fired him firstly for the system and secondly for taking the Luton job but wanting to hang on until the next season.

Anyway, he’ll get a positive reception from me if he ever makes it back the Hawthorns as a manager and we ever get back in the ground.
(10-14-2020, 04:04 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Like many have said before, if he kept Shan as his number two we'd have got promoted. They worked very well with each other when they restored pride after Pardew left.

This 100%. 

I have never been so proud as to have him as our manager. Such a shame he chose Jones as his No2 over Shan who had worked with him for years at different youth levels. 

Apparently him and Jones had some long standing agreement that whoever became a No1 first the other would be their number 2.

Big Dave, Shan (No Jones) and Harvey all season and we'd have been up no bother.